Nadia Martínez
My birthday Today is my birthday!! A few minuts ago my best friend called me from Buenos Aires and I couldn't take the call, but if I could I surly said things like: thanks, i love you too, yes I'm really happy with my new 32. It's all a lie. I've always hated my nirthdays. I really don't know why, I assume is something with growing up. But the day after my birthday is like the best day of the entire year!. I love the after because i always can enjoy gifts without the suffering and do alone all the things that I really love. Because I hate the candles thing, and I really don't like cakes and I really don't enjoy to be with a lot of people at the same time, unless they be all strangers. (I love parties when I don't know anybody) Because I love to chat with my friends and family but I like to be focused and when there's a lot of people ...I can't. Don't misunderstand me, I love the birthdays, just I love the ones that belong to anothers.
2

My birthday

Today is my birthday!! A few minutes ago my best friend called me from Buenos Aires and I couldn't take the call, but if I could I surely would have said things like: thanks, I love you too, yes I'm really happy with my new 32. It's all a lie. I've always hated my birthdays. I really don't know why, I assume is has something to do with growing up. But the day after my birthday is like the best day of the entire year! I love the day after because I can always enjoy my gifts without the suffering and do all the things that I really love by myself. Because I hate the candles thing, and I really don't like cakes and I really don't enjoy being with a lot of people at the same time, unless they are all strangers. (I love parties when I don't know anybody) Because I love to chat with my friends and family, but I like to be focused and when there are a lot of people ...I can't. Don't misunderstand me, I love the birthdays, I just love the ones that belong to others.

Happy Birthday!

this is very cute :)
Wow!!! Happy Birthday!!! I wish you the best!
Happy birthday Lidiya!!
Today is my birthday too.