1964的龙
In the faraway place(在那遥远的地方) In the faraway place(在那遥远的地方) I made a dream a few days ago. In my dream I told myself : I have to translate the Chinese song, 《在那遥远的地方(In the faraway place》, into English. So I have to finish my own homework. Dear my friends, if you find my mistakes in my translation, correct them for me please(only English department). Thank you very much! 在那遥远的地方,有位好姑娘。 人们走过她的毡房,都要回头留恋地张望。 There is a pretty girl in the faraway place We will pay attention to her when we pass her beautiful yurt 她那粉红的笑脸,好像红太阳。 她那活泼动人的眼睛,好像晚上明媚的月亮。 Her smiling face in pink looks like a red sun Her lovely eyes look like the bright moon in the night. 我愿抛弃了财产,跟她去放羊。 每天看着那粉红的笑脸,和那美丽金边的衣裳。 I will give up my property and shepherding with her I’d like to see her smiling face in pink and the beautiful clothes. 我愿做一只小羊,跟在她身旁。 我愿她拿着细细的皮鞭,不断轻轻打在我身上。 I am willing to follow her if I were a sheep I’d like she beats me softly with the light cowhide

In the faraway place(在那遥远的地方)

In the faraway place(在那遥远的地方)

I had a dream a few days ago. In my dream I told myself : I have to translate the Chinese song, 《在那遥远的地方(In the faraway place》, into English. So I have to finish my own homework. My dear  friends, if you find my mistakes in my translation, correct them for me please(only English department). Thank you very much!

在那遥远的地方,有位好姑娘。
人们走过她的毡房,都要回头留恋地张望。
There is a pretty girl in a faraway place
We would pay attention to her when we passed her beautiful yurt .  or: when passing her beautiful yurt.

她那粉红的笑脸,好像红太阳。
她那活泼动人的眼睛,好像晚上明媚的月亮。
Her smiling face in pink looks like a red sun    or: the red sun.
Her lovely eyes look like the bright moon in the night.

我愿抛弃了财产,跟她去放羊。
每天看着那粉红的笑脸,和那美丽金边的衣裳。
I would give up my property and herd sheep with her
I’d like to see her smiling pink face   and the beautiful clothes.  (her beautiful clothes ??

我愿做一只小羊,跟在她身旁。
我愿她拿着细细的皮鞭,不断轻轻打在我身上。
I am willing to follow her as if I was a sheep
I’d like her beating me softly with the light cowhide

In the faraway place(在那遥远的地方)

In the faraway place(在那遥远的地方)

I had a dream a few days ago. In my dream I told myself : I have to translate the Chinese song, 《在那遥远的地方(In the faraway place》, into English. So I have to finish my own homework. Dear friends, if you find any mistakes in my translation, correct them for me please(only English department). Thank you very much!

在那遥远的地方,有位好姑娘。
人们走过她的毡房,都要回头留恋地张望。
We will pay attention to her when we pass her beautiful yurt

她那粉红的笑脸,好像红太阳。
她那活泼动人的眼睛,好像晚上明媚的月亮。
Her smiling face in pink looks like a red sun

我愿抛弃了财产,跟她去放羊。
每天看着那粉红的笑脸,和那美丽金边的衣裳。
I would give up my property and shepherding to be with her
I’d like to see her smiling face in pink and beautiful clothes.

我愿做一只小羊,跟在她身旁。
我愿她拿着细细的皮鞭,不断轻轻打在我身上。
I would be willing to follow her if I were a sheep
I like her to beat me softly with the light cowhide

哈哈,这要问问歌曲的作者王老先生了!
有人说这听上去像受虐狂
我愿做一只小羊,跟在她身旁。 我愿她拿着细细的皮鞭,不断轻轻打在我身上。