Careers Conference report. Part 1/2. 143 Words.

To: College principal
From: Student David Crespo
Subject: Careers Conference report

As requested, I present for consideration a report about the Careers Conference that we attended last week at Vancouver Hall, setting forth our points of view about the event.

On Friday morning at nine, the conference was opened. An abundant quantity of teachers, students and professionals took part in a complete exhibition consisting of several stands containing information about more than fifty companies and employers.

In addition, some talks took place in the middle of the hall outlining interesting aspects of job-hunting like C.V. writing, or giving some advice on how to create an appealing professional profile.

Despite all of this, we observed a lack of qualified staff to respond to our questions. Therefore, we don't feel satisfied with this aspect of the conference, especially in areas such as Languages and History.

-----------------------

To: College principal
    From: Student David Crespo
    Subject: Careers Conference report

As requested, I present for consideration a report about the Careers Conference that we attended last week at Vancouver Hall, setting forth our points of view about the event.  (This way of speaking is very formal, and little used now, even in business.)

On Friday morning at nine, the conference began. Many teachers, students and professionals took part in the exhibition which consisted of several stands containing information about more than fifty companies and employers.

In addition, some talks took place in the middle of the hall that outlined interesting aspects of job-hunting like C.V. writing, or that gave advice on how to create an appealing professional profile.

Despite all of this, we observed a lack of qualified staff to respond to our questions. Therefore, we don't feel satisfied with this aspect of the conference (what aspect?), especially in the areas of Languages and History.

-----------------------

Very well written - however the tone sounds a little strange to a native speaker.  As if this was written 80 years ago.