Careers Conference report. Part 2/2. 132 Words.

On the other hand, the talks were particularly useful for science students. We find that they were really appreciated because they gave them an occasion to enhance their knowledge on the matter.

At this point we would like to suggest some ideas on how to improve the event next year. Firstly, we consider that more talks about Humanities and Foreign Languages are necessary. Secondly, we came to the conclusion that the presence of experts to answer the students' questions is pivotal. We would suggest the organizers to increase their attendance.

In conclusion, this careers conference has been an excellent opportunity to get in touch with companies, in order to expand our knowledge about future career options, meeting with other students and connecting the university with the job market.

Yours faithfully,

David Crespo

On the other hand, the talks were particularly useful for science students. We find that they were really appreciative because they gave them a great opportunity to enhance their knowledge in this area.

At this point we would like to suggest some ideas on how to improve the event for next year. First, we believe that more talks on Humanities and Foreign Languages are necessary. Second, we came to the conclusion that the presence of experts to answer the students' questions is pivotal. We would suggest that the organizers attempt to get more of them to attend.

In conclusion, this careers conference has been an excellent opportunity to get in touch with companies, in order to expand our knowledge about future career options, to meet with other students and to connect the university with the job market.

Well done. :)

Yours faithfully,

David Crespo

On the other hand, the talks were particularly useful for science students. We find found that they were really appreciated it because they it gave them an occasion a chance to enhance (further advance\expand) their knowledge on the matter.

At this point we would like to suggest some ideas on how to improve the event next year. Firstly, we  consider that more talks about Humanities and Foreign Languages are necessary. Secondly, we came to the conclusion that the presence of experts to answer the students' questions is\was pivotal. We would suggest the organizers to increase their attendance.

Yours faithfully,

David Crespo

buen trabajo David