Tom
Searching for students Hello I am new to italki and am searching for students who want to learn Hebrew or English. If you want to learn, need help with your language homework, or just chat to increase your conversation skills please don't be afraid to message me
assist not assit, sorry for the miss. So brave I am to challenge your English level. ^-^

Searching for students

Hello I am new to italki and am searching for students who want to learn Hebrew or English. If you want to learn, need help with your language homework, or just chat to increase your conversation skills please don't be afraid to message me

If I were you, I will write in this way but very uncertainly on my English, just be brave to correct it that is all below:

Hello everyone,

I am a new comer on italki, and currently searching for studnets who would like to learn Hebrew or English language with me. At this point, if you like to learn, need help for your language homework, or just as a chat so as to incrase your converstaion skills, please don't be afraid to contact me, thank you.  (^_^)

Hi, 

I am Taiwanese not English, and I suppose my English level is not on the top level to compare with Western foreigners; however, I have a try to assit and make a wish that you would like it. 

Thank you for your reading. 

I wish you could help me to translate Chinese into English one day.... ha~~, and I would appreciate you really, one day.
⊙▽⊙I want to learn English