MY WISH

I'd like chat with foreign people by english, but I have didn't confidence of my english skill. I want to improve it, my wish will once be abroad. I so hope i will to become foreign student in the future. So, the first time, Maybe i have to try to improve my english skill. I can read it, but i couldn't listening and speak. My reflex is too slowly. So, i so hope everybody will help me enhance add my english such as: chat with me, correcting wrong words, sentences, phrase help me,.....hope everybody help me. Nice to meet you. Thanks

MY WISH

I'd like chat with foreign people by english, but I have didn't don't have confidence of in my english skill. I want to improve it, my wish will once be is to be abroad. I so hope i will to become a foreign student in the future. So, the first time, Maybe i have to try to improve my english skill. I can read it, but i couldn't can't listening and speak clearly. My reflexes are too slow. So, i so hope everybody will help me enhance(or improve) add my english such as by: chat with me, correcting wrong words, sentences, and phrases help me,.....hope everybody can help me. Nice to meet you. Thanks

Good job with your entry. The more you try the better it will become :D

MY WISH

I'd like to chat with foreign people who speak English, but I don't confidence in my English skill. I want to improve it; my wish is to one day be abroad. I so hope I will become a foreign exchange student in the future. So, the first time we speak, maybe I will have to try to improve my English skill. I can read it, but I can't hear it or speak it well. My reflexes are too slow. So, I hope everybody will help me enhance my English such as: chat with me, correct wrong words and sentences and help me with phrases. Nice to meet you. Thanks

More notebook entries written in Vietnamese