writing practice

I watched Moonrise Kingdom.
I watched first half of movie without subtitles so i don't think i fully understand the movie.
After i watched it with english subtitles, it was much better.
The movie is about children's love. The boy is Boy Scout and orphan. He falling love with a girl who is not happy with her family. They run away from the others and camp together. It was romantic and pure love.
I think i missed a lots of metaphors, but i don't care because i love their acting. Specially girl's. she was very gorgeous.

Writing Practice

I watched Moonrise Kingdom.
    I watched first half of the movie without subtitles, so i don't think i fully understood it.
    After watching it with english subtitles, it was much better.
    The movie was about children's love. The boy's name is Scout and he is an orphan. He felt in  love with a girl who is not happy with her family. They ran away from the others and camped together. It was a romantic and pure love.
    I think I missed a lots of metaphors, but do not care because I love their acting. Specially the girl's acting. She is very gorgeous to me.

Take care with the formal and informal/semi-formal speech and verbal tenses.

Good luck!

Writing Practice

I watched Moonrise Kingdom.
    I watched the first half of the movie without subtitles, so I don't think I fully understand understood the movie.
    After I watched it with English subtitles, it was much better.
    The movie is about children's love. The boy is Boy Khaki Scout and an orphan. He falling falls in love with a girl who is not happy with her family. They run away from the others and camp together. It was romantic and pure love.
    I think I missed a lots of metaphors, but I don't care because love their acting. Specially Especially the girl's. She was very gorgeous.

Writing practice.

I watched Moonrise Kingdom.
    I watched first half of the movie without subtitles so and I don't think I'm fully understand the movie.
    After I watched it with english subtitles, it was I feel much better since I can understand the movie.
    The movie is about children's love. The boy is Boy named Scout and he is an orphan. He falling in love with a girl who is not happy with her family. They run away from the others and camping together. It was romantic and pure love.
    I think I missed a lots of metaphors, but I don't care because I love their acting. Specially the girl's. She was very gorgeous.