Yesterday afternoon I had a nice surprise.

Yesterday afternoon I had a nice surprise. I met a woman on this site who offered to talk with me. I was nervous since there´s a long time I don´t practice English conversation but I took courage and agreed . She teaches English and I did not know.it It was a beautiful experience and I want to thank her from the heart.

OOPT

Yesterday afternoon I had a nice surprise. I met a woman on this site who offered to talk with me. I was nervous since there´s it had been a long time since I don´t practiced English conversation, but I took felt encouraged and agreed. I did not realize that she was an English teacher. teaches English, and I did not know. It was a beautiful experience, and I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart.

Yesterday afternoon, I had a nice surprise. I met a woman on this site who offered to talk with me. I was nervous since it's been (there´s) a long time since I practised (I don´t practice) English conversation but, I took courage and agreed . She teaches English and I did not know. (.it) It was a beautiful experience and I want to thank her from the heart.