Life at Eton school - Just moved to this school and after 3 weeks I am writing what I have seen

Eton is a very prestigious school, and it is very well structured. There is a strict uniform rule, and as it is a boarding school this rule applies at all times. I have lessons in English, Maths, Science, French (a lesson I excel at, thanks to you guys), Mandarin, Sports (usually football and cricket), History, Music, Drama, Art, Religious Studies, and others. Everyone I know comes from a very rich family, whereas I entered on scholarship and I am not so rich. I had never stayed away from home, so this is a new experience, I love the city of Windsor, the town in which the school is located. As I am from Essex, I have had to get used to jokes about TOWIE. I Skype my friends from my old school everyday, aswell as my parents. Two days ago, the person I share a room with broke his leg falling down the stairs. That is a shame because he is my only hope for the upcoming maths exam, he has helped me study. My home town is nothing compared to Windsor. I have many exams coming up and I have studied into hours I did not know existed. My new friend, Lee Mong Go, speaks Cantonese natively, and can speak English, Mandarin, Japanese, 2 other chinese dialects and French. He is learning Korean. He is the UK's under 15 maths champion and can write in 3 computer languages. He has the highest IQ in the school. My brother is really jealous of me, he tried to get into Eton but was not accepted, so he went to a school in my hometown and is studying business at Hertfordshire University. I am on the Football, Cricket, Tennis, Rugby and Basketball teams and I astounded my Music teacher when he found out I played the Piano, Guitar, Violin, Flute and the Drums. My Dad is really proud of me and he is taking the week off in two weeks to visit me. There is a two week trip to Italy sometime and to get in we have to speak B2 Italian, I just passed about 3 hours ago by a scrape. I just now have to get good Art grades and I can go. We have 35 lessons a week and thats excluding clubs. At my first lesson, I found I was in the wrong class! Its a shame they do not do orientation classes. I am inventing a new language: Jamish (pronounced Jame-ish) which is influenced from English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish, Russian, Polish and Mandarin, as well as some more words. It uses sounds from German and Spanish but I have new charachters for them. It follows a Verb-Subject-Object word order and has no conjugation or genders! Lets see if Lee mong go can learn this. It is still a working progress!!

Eton is a very prestigious school, and it is very well structured. There is a strict uniform rule, and as it is a boarding school, this rule applies at all times. I have lessons in English, Maths, Science, French (a lesson I excel at, thanks to you guys), Mandarin, Sports (usually football and cricket), History, Music, Drama, Art, Religious Studies, and others. Everyone I know comes from a very rich family, whereas I entered on a scholarship and I am not so rich. I had never stayed away from home, so this is a new experience (,) and I love the city of Windsor, the town in which the school is located. As I am from Essex, I have had to get used to jokes about TOWIE. I Skype my friends from my old school every day (everyday), as well as my parents. Two days ago, the person I share a room with broke his leg falling down the stairs. That is a shame because he is my only hope for the upcoming maths exam, he has helped me study. My home town is nothing compared to Windsor. I have many exams coming up and I have studied into hours I did not know existed. My new friend, Lee Mong Go, speaks Cantonese natively/fluently, and can speak English, Mandarin, Japanese, 2 other chinese dialects and French. He is learning Korean. He is the UK's under 15 maths champion and can write in 3 computer languages. He has the highest IQ in the school. My brother is really jealous of me, he tried to get into Eton but was not accepted, so he went to a school in my hometown and is studying business at Hertfordshire University. I am on the Football, Cricket, Tennis, Rugby and Basketball teams and it (I) astounded my Music teacher to find (when he found) out I played the Piano, Guitar, Violin, Flute and the Drums. My Dad is really proud of me and he is taking the week off in two weeks time to visit me. There is a two week trip to Italy sometime and to get in we have to speak B2 Italian, I just passed about 3 hours ago, scraping through. (by a scrape.) I just now have to get good Art grades and I can go. We have 35 lessons a week and that's excluding clubs. At my first lesson, I found I was in the wrong class! It's a shame they do not do orientation classes. I am inventing a new language: Jamish (pronounced Jame-ish) which is influenced from English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish, Russian, Polish and Mandarin, as well as some more words. It uses sounds from German and Spanish but I have new characters (charachters) for them. It follows a Verb-Subject-Object word order and has no conjugation or genders! Lets see if Lee mong go can learn this. It is still a work in (working) progress!!

As expected, your English is pretty much on the button. Hope you can find the orientation class.....haha