Roland
Joke lang. NANAY: Anak takbo nasusunog bahay natin. ANAK: Sandali lang mag po post lang ako sa FB na nasusunog bahay natin. NANA: Sige bilisan mo mag cocoment ako! TATAY: Ako rin iti-tweet ko! Teka nasan si lola at si lolo nyo? LOLA: Wait lang isang level na lang sa angry birds matatapos na to. Mauna na kayu. LOLO: Mauna na kayu tatapusin ko lang (i)tong DOTA pustahan kasi eh! MOTHER: Run child, our house is on fire! CHILD: Whait a moment I am just posting on facebook that our house is on fire. MOTHER: Ok Be quick about it, and coment on my post! (mag cocoment future tense of coment?) FATHER: I also tweeted it. ! TEKA? nasan =nasaan (where are your grandmother and grandfather) GRANDMOTHER: A moment please I only have to do one level and I am finished. I'll be the first! GRANDFATHER: You are the first I already finished DOTA (daughter?) bed because (of it?) Some words I don't quite understand! Ilan Hindiko na-intindihan ilan salita!
1

JOKE LANG - JOKE ONLY

NANAY: Anak takbo nasusunog bahay natin.
MOTHER: Run child, our house is on fire!

ANAK: Sandali lang mag po post lang ako sa FB na nasusunog bahay natin.
CHILD: Wait a moment, I'll post on facebook that our house is on fire.

in coloquial conversation, we usually do the taglish (combination of tagalog and english) in our sentence. Like "magpo-post lang ako sa FB."  we use the word post as verb here and use it in tagalog future tense.

NANA: Sige bilisan mo mag cocoment ako!
MOTHER: Ok, do it quickly, so I will post a comment to it!

Again, taglish. the word comment is use in tagalog future tense.

TATAY: Ako rin iti-tweet ko! Teka nasan si lola at si lolo nyo?
FATHER: I will also tweet it. Wait a minute, where are your grandparents/where is your grandmother and grandfather?

Same taglish. The word tweet (from tweeter) is use in tagalog future tense.

LOLA: Wait lang isang level na lang sa angry birds matatapos na to. Mauna na

kayu.

GRANDMOTHER: A moment please I only have to do one level and I will finish it or i am finish with this game. Go ahead without me!

Another form of taglish, the word wait or sandali is use next to lang. Instead of sandali lang, wait lang is often used because it's much shorter, 2 syllables only.

LOLO: Mauna na kayu tatapusin ko lang (i)tong DOTA pustahan kasi eh!

GRANDFATHER: Go ahead without me, I will just finish DOTA , we're playing with bets here.

DOTA or Defense of the Ancients is an online game, and sometimes these kind of games were played with bets or with money involve.

As you can see in the scenario, the family's house is on fire.

And where can you see someone's house is on fire and yet the people inside it is still actively have the time to post in FB and to comment, to post in tweeter, and even play online game? and take note, it's the grandparents who plays!

very funny, right? 

Joke lang. = Joke only

NANAY: Anak, takbo, nasusunog ang bahay natin.  
ANAK: Sandali lang mag po-post lang ako sa FB na nasusunog bahay natin.
NANA: Sige bilisan mo mag co-coment ako! (Tagalog: <em>ko-koment</em> = to comment)
LOLA: Wait lang isang level na lang sa angry birds matatapos na to. Mauna na kayo.
LOLO: Mauna na kayo tatapusin ko lang (i)tong DOTA pustahan kasi eh!

MOTHER: Run child, our house is on fire! (correct)
CHILD: Wait a moment I am just posting on facebook that our house is on fire. (Wait a moment, I will just post on FB that our house is on fire.)
MOTHER: Ok Be quick about it, and coment on my post! (OK, be quick about it, (and) I am going to  (post a) comment on it.

(mag cocoment future tense of coment?) - Yes, mag ko-koment/co-comment (going to comment) is the future tense.  

FATHER:  Ako rin iti-tweet ko! - Me too, I'll tweet it!

"Itinweet ko rin siya/yun" - I also tweeted it!

Teka, nasan si lola at si lolo nyo?  (Wait, where are your (plural)  grandmother and grandfather?)

("Nasan" is "Nasaan", but because of the repeated "a" you may see it sometimes written as "nasan".  "Nasaan" is still the proper way to spell it.  Also, "si" may be replaced by "ang" - "Nasaan ang lola at lolo nyo?"  "Nyo" = "Ninyo" (your, plural)).

GRANDMOTHER: A moment please I only have to do one level and I am finished. I'll be the first!  (Just wait, one more level in Angry Birds and I'll be done with it.  Go ahead (of me)!)

"sandali (po)" = a moment (please)

"isang level na lang" = one more level (to go)

"matatapos na ito" = this will be over/finished.

"ako ay tapos na" = I am done/finished

"mauuna ako" or "ako ang mauuna" = I'll be (the) first

"mauna na kayo" = you (plural) be first = you go ahead (of me).  

GRANDFATHER: You are the first I already finished DOTA (daughter?) bed because (of it?) (You go ahead, I will just have to finish this DOTA as I've got money betted on this.

DOTA = Defence Of The Ancients - an Internet game

"pustahan kasi eh" = (more direct translation: it's because there's a bet going on".  "Eh" is a common Filipino expression attached to a reason for or an explation of something.  It is like the "well," in English.  Ex: "Eh kasi gutom siya" = Well, it's because he/she is hungry.  More often though, we place the "eh" at the end of the sentence -> "Gutom siya kasi eh". 

Some words I don't quite understand! Ilan Hindiko na-intindihan ilan salita!   (Ang ilang salita ay hindi ko masyadong na-iintindihan/maintindihan!)

Alin?