Countdown to Iranian New Year 1393-2014

Iranian New Year is a few days away. All people are in such a rush to buy new things for themselves as well as their family. All confectioneries are crowded and full of people waiting for buying New Year pasties, sweets and mixed nuts. People are walking here and there to purchase their last buying. When I go out, I can feel all positive energy around me. Children are probably the happiest ones, since they no longer go to school. On my way back home from the gym, I was able to hear the sound of firecrackers throwing everywhere. These sounds obviously show that the spring is arriving. Tonight, we'll celebrate the Festival of Fire (This festival is celebrated on the eve of the last Wednesday of the year) and then on Thursday we'll be celebrating the arrival of spring (the Iranian New Year). So, the countdown to Nowruz (Iranian New Year) has just started! Happy New Year 2014-1393!

I wish you all a happy new year filled with prosperity, joy, health, wealth, good fortune, love and huge success in every single step you take in your life.

P.S. Tonight I'm going to jump over a huge burning bonfire and sing a special song meaning that "I want the fire to take my paleness, sickness, and problems and in turn give me redness, warmth, and energy."

Have a wonderful time wherever you are.