Filipe
About me My name is Filipe Bragança and I'm a web and mobile developer. I have my own business and I love to work with this. I'm planning to move to silicon valley on next year to live a new experience of life, make new friends, learning a lot of new things about entrepreneurship and technologies. So, to make this happing I need to improve my english skills. Today I can reading and writing well, but I have dificulty to listing and talk. I try to watch movies without portuguese subtitles and sometimes I can understanding, but tv shows like The Big Bang Theory even with english subtitles I can't understanding. So that's it for now. If anyone want to learning portuguese you can count on me. Or if you just want a new friend to talk a lot about music, travel and movies you can add me to facebook and I promisse you will like to talk with me :D Bye!!!!
Very good English, Filipe! Other than a few minor problems with prepositions, I'd point out that modal verbs like "can" are always followed by the base form "I can travel," not "... *traveling." You're on the right track watching movies and TV series without subtitles. If you're not able to understand enough to keep your interest, you should check out the Voice of America website, in particular, the "learning English" section: http://learningenglish.voanews.com/
and i'm interested to talk with you because i'm looking for someone look like you :)
Hi, Filipe my name is sagar i'm software developer. I would like to say that i have same problem to talk someone using English.I world like to take you via skype. This is my skype ID: [email protected].