Could you please correct my English?

I have sore throat since last Friday and I can't stop coughing. I'm fine but it's too uncomfortable for me. By the way, my friend came to sight seeing in Rome from Japan and we met and chatted last Friday.I hadn't seen him for a long time, but he looked like the same. I hope that he didn't catch a cough from me...

Could you please correct my English?

I have had a sore throat since last Friday and I can't stop coughing. I'm fine but it's too uncomfortable for me. By the way, my friend came from Japan  to do a bit of sight seeing in Rome from Japan and we met last Friday and for a chatted last Friday.I hadn't seen him for a long time, but he looked like the same. I hope that he didn't catch a cough from me...

Could you please correct my English?

I have sore throat since last Friday and I can't stop coughing. I'm fine now but it's too still quite uncomfortable for me. By the way, my friend from Japan came to sight seeing in Rome from Japan came for a tour. and We met and chatted last Friday.__I hadn't seen him for a long time, but he looked like the same. [or, "remained the same as ever"]I hope that he didn't catch a my cough from me... [nothing wrong, just shorter]

Could you please correct my English?

I have a sore throat and keep coughing, which began last Friday. I'm fine but feel very uncomfortable. By the way, my friend in Japan came to Rome for site seeing, and we met and chatted last Friday.I hadn't seen him for a long time, but he looked like the same. I hope that he hadn't caught a cold from me...

Could you please correct my English?

I have been having a sore throat since last Friday and I can't stop coughing. I'm fine but it's too uncomfortable for me. By the way, my friend from Japan came to Rome (perhaps "my friend visited me in Rome"?) sight seeing in Rome from Japan and we met up and chatted last Friday. I hadn't seen him for a long time, but he looked like the same. I hope that he didn't catch a cough cold from me...

Good job on the writing. =)

Could you please correct my English?

I have a sore throat since last Friday and I can't stop coughing. I'm already fine but it's just too uncomfortable for me. By the way, my friend came to sight seeing in Rome from Japan and we met and chatted last Friday. I haven't seen him for a long time, but he looked the same. I hope that he didn't catch the cold from me...