Polish folk part 1

Folk culture, colloquially called folklore (it may not sounds logically in English, in polish there are two expressions), is linked to the life and activity of the rural people. It distinguishes societies dwelling in specified regions, is handed-down knowledge and concerns all areas of life. Its main elements in material sense are: traditional construction, handcrafts, regional costumes, and in spiritual sense: habits and rites, vernacular, old stories (story-telling?), music, dances and cantos.
Music was developed mostly spontaneously and was coming from basic needs and instincts. It was often played by chance during everyday duties, work and fun, peculiarly on celebrating rites. Music have always been part of folk culture, handed-down without writing it down , played and sang by ear.
Folk culture had been created trough centuries by fostering tradition, is a treasure, it molds our character. Its amazing richness fascinates not only polish people but also incoming foreigners for the farthest lands, who want to take part in various folk events, get to know or customs, enter old cottages, take a look how wooden carvings are made or taste yet warm delicious, smoked ewe's milk cheese made in the Tatra Mountains. Discovering folk culture is a wonderful time travel to the past, during which we can not only observe, but also hear and taste it.

Let me know of all mistakes, especially grammar ones. I hope i've translated it good enough so You'll understand everything :)

Polish Folk Culture - Part 1

Folk culture, colloquially called folklore in Polish, is linked to the life and activity of the rural people. It distinguishes societies dwelling in specified regions, is handed-down through knowledge and concerns all areas of life. It's main elements in a material sense are: traditional construction, handcrafts, and regional costumes; and in a spiritual sense: habits and rites, vernacular, storytelling, music, dances and cantos.
    Music was developed mostly spontaneously and came from basic needs and instincts. It was often played by chance during everyday duties, work and fun, and particularly on celebrating rites. Music has always been part of folk culture, handed-down orally and stylistically by knowledgable teachers, played and sung by ear.
    Folk culture has been created through centuries by fostering tradition as a treasure that molds our character. It's amazing richness fascinates not only Polish people, but also incoming foreigners from the farthest lands who want to take part in various folk events, get to know our customs, enter old cottages, and observe how wooden carvings are made. They can also taste warm, delicious, smoked ewe's milk cheese made in the Tatra Mountains. Discovering folk culture is a wonderful time travel experience to the past, during which we can not only observe, but also hear and taste Polish tradition. 

Let me know of all mistakes, especially grammatical ones. I hope I've translated it good enough so that you'll understand everything :)