''I'm going to'' or ''I will''?

Today I had English class about ''I'm going to'' rool for plans and appointment or arrangement. ....

Could anyone please help me to understand the different between I'm going to and I will and I would like. ...

Can I use all of them for description plans? How I can say if I really have plans but I'm not sure it's happening. .... I mean design was make (or made?), but something may change it....

Thanks...
If you see mistakes - please correct me....

''I'm going to'' or ''I will''?

Today I had an English class about the ''I'm going to'' rule for plans and appointments or arrangements. ....

Could anyone please help me to understand the difference between I'm going to and I will and I would like. ...

Can I use all of them for describing plans? How I can say if I really have plans but I'm not sure it's happening. .... I mean plans were made, but something may change it....

Thanks...

"I'm going to"  - present continuous tense.

I will - future tense.

The meanings are subtle even though they may mean the same.  In future tense version, it can have a very strong desire to do it.  It can mean as, "I must go".  "I'm going to" can also mean it's a maybe.

I'm going to my appointment at noon.  [If something more important comes up, you may not go]

I will go to my appointment at noon.  [No matter what happens, you are going to the appointment]

''I'm going to'' or ''I will''?

Thanks...

''I'm going to'' or ''I will''?

Today, I had English class about ''I'm going to'', rules for speaking about plans, appointments or arrangements. 

Could anyone please help me to understand the difference between I'm going to and I will and I would like? 

Can I use all of them for describing plans? How can say I say it if I really have made plans, but I'm not sure it's happening. I mean plans were made, but they may change based on circumstances. 

Thanks...

I'm going to make an appointment with the professor at 12 pm.

I will make an appointment with the professor at 12 pm.

I would like to make an appointment with the professor at 12 pm.

I made an appointment with the professor at 12 pm.

I had an appointment with the professor at 12 pm.

''I'm going to'' or ''I will''?

Today I had an English class about the ''I'm going to'' rool rule for plans and appointments or arrangements. ....

Can I use all of them for description describing plans? How I can say if I really have plans but I'm not sure it's happening. .... I mean design plans were made was make (or made?), but something may change it....

Thanks...