Viktória
Ironing I’ve just finished ironing my clothes. After this precedure I always realize that I hate everything which relate to clothes. Except the shopping, I love shopping for clothes. :D But the other hand, the „housework” with the clothes, I HATE IT. I hate wash the clothes (actually the wash machine does the work, whatever I don’t like to put the clothes into the machine) and after that I don’t like to hang out the clothes and when those are dry I have to take off from the drier. Then comes the worst part of the procedure: I have to pressing my clothes. Specially the hardest thing for me is to press the shirts. If I have a husband, I hope he’ll not wear shirts, because I’m not going to press those :D

Ironing

I’ve just finished ironing my clothes. After this procedure I always realize that I hate everything which relates to clothes. Except the shopping, I love shopping for clothes. :D But on the other hand, the „housework” with the clothes, I HATE IT.

I hate to wash the clothes (actually the washing machine does the work, whatever I don’t like to put the clothes into the machine) and after that I don’t like to hang out the clothes and when those are dry I have to take off from the drier.

Then comes the worst part of the procedure: I have to pressing my clothes. Specially the hardest thing for me is to press the shirts.

If I have a husband, I hope he’ll not wear shirts, because I’m not going to press those :D

maybe,my corrections are not true,i just tried to help