Self Introduction

I forgot to introduce myself when I first came here. Was it rude or not? Never mind!

I live in Beijing of China now, but used to live in several other Chinese cities. I chose Beijing to fulfill my father's wish. In fact, I like countryside, especially those with Buddha temples, because I live between reality and spiritual experiences.

I've met so many people, young and old, rich and poor, famous and ordinary, honest and dishonest, diligent and lazy, and etc. Believe it or not, they all have taught me something.

I've studied a little traditional Chinese medicine, actually for three years during which I spent much time on Buddhism.

I'm always changing inside.

I come here to improve my English, and unexpectedly find the beauty of other languages. However, I'll focus on English, and increase my vocabulary. For other languages, I will start from songs. It must be a fun game to sing Miyazaki Hayao's songs in Chinese, English, Japanese, Germany and etc by turns. I once met a Chinese girl on a train, and we played dialect games. She mimics about 8 dialects with naughty facial expressions, and I could speak Shanxi and Sichuan dialects. We used dialects as secret languages because we really had seen too many war & spy movies. When I was young, my family members liked talking games. I was teased a lot because of my slow response to meanings underneath talks, which is a shadow indeed. Now, I say what I really mean to save time and avoid misunderstandings, although it's impossible to be totally understood. A person's heart may cheat himself, but his words won't. Honest words flow in a natural way.

My writing often goes off the theme. :)

OOPT 

Self Introduction

I forgot to introduce myself when I first came/logged on here. Was it rude or not? Never mind!

I live in Beijing of China now, but used to live in several other Chinese cities. I chose to live in Beijing to fulfill my father's wish. In fact, I like the countryside, especially those areas with Buddist temples, because I live between reality and spiritual a experience.

I've met so many people, young and old, rich and poor, famous and ordinary, honest and dishonest, diligent and lazy, and etc. Believe it or not, they all have all taught me something.

I'm always changing inside.

I've come here to improve my English, and unexpectedly find the beauty in other languages. However, I'll focus on English, and increase my vocabulary. For other languages, I will start from with songs. It must be a fun game to sing Miyazaki Hayao's songs in Chinese, English, Japanese, Germany and etc by in turns. I once met a Chinese girl on a train, and we played a dialect games. She could mimic about 8 dialects with naughty facial expressions, and I could speak the Shanxi and Sichuan dialects. We used dialects as secret languages because we both really had seen too many war & spy movies. When I was young, my family members liked talking about and playing games. I was teased a lot because of my slow response to the games and the meanings of them underneath talks, which is a shadow indeed. Now, I say what I really mean to save time and avoid misunderstandings, although it's impossible I'm never to be totally understood. A person's heart may cheat himself, but their words cannot. Honest words flow in a natural way. naturally.

My writing often goes off the theme. :)

Your story change focus - you need to stick to one thought per pargraph. Each time you begin to talk about something new start a new paragrah. Good luck!!!

Self Introduction

I live in Beijing of China now, but used to live in several other Chinese cities. I chose Beijing to fulfill my father's wish. In fact, I like the countryside, especially those with Buddhist temples, because I live between the reality and spiritual worlds experiences. [Better to say, "... I like to experience the reality and the spiritual.]

I've met so many people, young and old; rich and poor; famous and ordinary; the honest and the crafty; dishonest, the diligent and the lazy, and etc and all other walks of life. Believe it or not, all of them had they all have taught me something.

I've had studied a little bit of traditional Chinese medicine; actually for three years during which I spent much time in Buddhism.

I'm always changing inside of me.

I come here to improve my English, and unexpectedly find the found beauty of other languages. However, I'll shall still focus on English, and increase my vocabulary. As for other languages, I will start from learning through songs. It must be is a fun game to sing Miyazaki Hayao's songs in Chinese, English, Japanese, Germany and others in  etc by turns. I once met a Chinese girl on a train, and we played dialect games by speaking in different dialects. She mimicked about 8 eight different dialects with naughty mishievous/impish facial expressions., and As for myself, I could speak only the Shanxi and Sichuan dialects. We used dialects as secret languages because we really had seen saw too many war & spy movies. When I was young, my family members liked talking enjoyed oral games. I was teased a lot much because of my slow response to the double meanings/entrendres underneath talks, which is a shadow indeed. Now, I say precisely what I really meant in order to save time and avoid misunderstandings, although Even so, it's impossible to be totally understood. A person's [understood, only humans do] heart may cheat himself, itself but his words don't. Honest words flow in a naturally way. [Are you really sure of this? A cheating heart will make its own rationalization]

My writing often goes off in a tangent the theme. :)

Good.  You have grasped the basic structure and flow of the language.  Still need more work on idioms and a higher level of vocabularly.  To be able to reach this level, you are really good indeed.

Self Introduction

I live in Beijing of China now, but used to live in several other Chinese cities. I chose Beijing to fulfill my father's wish. In fact, I like countryside, especially those that with Buddist temples[,] because I live between reality and spiritual experiences.

I've met so many people, young and old, rich and poor, famous and ordinary, honest and dishonest, diligent and lazy, and etc. Believe it or not, they all have all taught me something.

I'm always changing inside.

I come here to improve my English, and unexpectedly find the beauty of other languages. However, I'll focus on English[,] and increase my vocabulary. For other languages, I will start from songs. It must be a fun game to sing Miyazaki Hayao's songs in Chinese, English, Japanese, Germany and etc by turns. I once met a Chinese girl on a train, and we played dialect games. She mimiced about 8 dialects with naughty facial expressions, and I could speak Shanxi and Sichuan dialects. We used dialects as secret languages because we really had seen too many war & spy movies. When I was young, my family members liked talking games. I was teased a lot because of my slow response to meanings underneath talks reading between the lines, which is a shadow problem?indeed. Now, I say what I really mean to save time and avoid misunderstandings, although it's impossible to be totally understood. A person's heart may cheat himself, but his words won't. Honest words flow in a natural way.

My writing often goes off the theme. :)