Татьяна
My travel to Norway Last summer we visited to Norway. This was author's tour under name "Norway for gourmets" by Viktor Shubin. We flew by plain to Oslo, and then travel by bus on the route. We had a very good driver. His name was Krees, and he was from Sweden. We saw a blu sky and green grass, white clouds, which reflected in blu lakes. We listened to music by Grig and of group "Secret Garden". We were fortunate with the weather, because even Bergen met us with sun. This were unforgettable 11 days. We were near the waterfall Veringfossen, where lived and worked the great Grig. We were on the coast North Sea, where we fished. I will remember walking on along the valley Sundallen and hotel in the mountains, where we spent two nights. And we retained the impressions about glaciers Kendal and Nigarsbreen. I liked the Norway!

My travel to Norway

Last summer we visited to Norway. This was author's tour under name "Norway for gourmets" by Viktor Shubin. We flew by plane to Oslo, and then travelled by bus. We had a very good driver. His name was Krees, and he was from Sweden. We saw blue sky and green grass, white clouds, which were reflected in the blue lakes. We listened to music by Grig and a group called "Secret Garden".
We were fortunate with the weather, because even Bergen had the sun/was sunny. These were an unforgettable 11 days. We were/stayed near the waterfall Veringfossen, where the great Grig lived and worked. We were/stayed on the coast of the North Sea, where we went fishing. I will remember walking along the Sundallen valley and hotel, in the mountains, where we spent two nights, and we retained the impressions of the glaciers of Kendal and Nigarsbreen. I liked Norway!

Some good work. Keep writing!