I don't know where to start with. It's really hard to learn Russian I really desire to learn it but I even don't have any clue I just feel like I'm middle of the woods. Which way I'm working? There's no point if I have no idea what I should do right now. Maybe I'm doing pretty good job of claiming. I really need somebody's help who speaks Russian. :)

Hi Everyone. Nice to meet you :)

Hi! It's more difficult to teach your native language than I thought. But I can help you with practice, we can talk sometimes )

I don't know where to start with.

It's really hard to learn Russian I really desire to learn it but I haven't got a clue. I just feel like I'm in the middle of the woods. Which way I'm walking? There's no point if I have no idea what I should do right now.

I really need help from someone who speaks Russian. :)

I don't know where to start with.

It's really hard to learn Russian I really desire to learn it but I even don't have any clue I just feel like I'm middle of the woods. Which way I'm walking? There's no point if I have no idea what I should do right now.
Maybe I'm doing pretty good job of claiming.

I really need somebody's help who speaks Russian. :)

I don't know where to start with.

It's really hard to learn Russian. I really want  desire to learn it but I haven't got  even don't have any a clue, I just feel like I'm in the middle of the woods. Which way am I going?  I'm working? There's no point if I have no idea what I should do right now.
Maybe I'm doing a pretty good job of claiming. I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

I really need somebody's help from someone who speaks Russian. :)

June 11, 2014