Spacesuit Design Vote

I read an article about the new NASA’s spacesuit which name is Z-2. I’ve never heard this Z-series spacesuit before. Now I know that there was a previous Z-1 suit and the follow-up suit is the Z-2. There was a link in the article where I could see the full concept.

On top of it I can vote for it. There are three plans of Z-2 suits and I can choose which one will be built.

When I first saw the pictures I thought that the second one is the best named “Technology”. But then I saw the details of the options. There were a lot of pictures of the suits. I could see it in 2D art and 3D model. The coolest thing was that I could turn on and then turn off the “lamp” and I could see how the suits look like in the dark. I LOVED IT! :D

Now, I can’t decide which one is my favourite. I’m confused. Maybe the first one named “Biobimimcry”.

I also read in the acticle that the suits's weight are about 65 kg. Hahh, my weight is less than 50 kg, but I don’t care, I want one. :D

See the designs in the link below.

http://jscfeatures.jsc.nasa.gov/z2/

Which is your favourite design?

OOPT 

Spacesuit Design Vote

See the designs in the link below.

http://jscfeatures.jsc.nasa.gov/z2/

Which is your favourite design?

This is great English! However, are you sure the suit is called "technology?" or is it referring to technology itselfs? 

Gretat work 100%!!!