My awkward situation(2)

I was really upset when my boss told me that I really couldn’t get the grant as they promised. Fortunately heaven never seals off all exits. I was told I could apply for the government grant for being a visiting scholar. The point was how to explain it to the professor that I would postpone the arrival date. I didn’t think that a foreign professor from a westen country could believe that a president of a university could break his words and I had to apply for a new grant. As I had to waiting for the new grant and couldn’t go to Belgium as I expected, I told the professor that my grant had to get the permission from the government just because my university was a public university. What I said was true but not whole true. Half true is a whole lie, so I felt shamed when I got the reply from the professor. He was so nice that he said he knew the public university and hoped me get through smoothly.
According to the process , every applicant had to be interviewed in English. I started the second hard step " practise oral English". I knew a American guy who worked at my university and could spoke Chinese very well after he had lived in China one year. As my oppinion, if a person who can speak a new language very well after learning a short time, he must know how to learn and practise the new language. That is the quality to be a good teacher . So I decided to invite him to be my English tearcher. I have to say it is one of the wisest decision I have ever made. I have 4 times English lessons every week. I have to tell a story , write a notebook every time .My teacher didn't allow me speak chinese even one words! He told me to see the American talk show without subtitles. At the begining , I couldn't understand , but my teacher said :"go on". To make a long story short, I was interviewed in 19th, Aug,2013 and finally got the grant from CHINA SCHOLERSHIP COUNCIL. The project was cooperation program between CSC and provincial Education Bureau. The provincial should pay for these visiting scholars but CSC hadn't received the fund, so I haden't received the formal certification untill the end of the 2013. The problem is my acceptence letter was already overdue and need to be updated. I have to ask the professor to send me a new one.

My awkward situation(2)

part-2 revisions

According to the application process, every applicant had to be is interviewed in English, so I started the second hard step "practising oral English". I knew a American guy who worked at my university and could speak/speaks Chinese very well after he had having lived in China only one year. As In (I often see Chinesee students writing 'as' - eg 'as I know' - incorrectly) my opinion, if a person who can speak a new language very well after learning/studying only a short time, they must know how to learn and practise the new languages, and that is the a quality/an ability needed to be a good teacher.  So I decided to invite/ask him to be my English teacher. I have to say it is one of the wisest decisions I have ever made. I have 4 times English lessons every four times a week. In these lessons I have to tell a story, write a notebook item every time. My teacher didn't doesn't allow me speak Chinese, not even one word! He told me to see watch the American talk shows without subtitles. At In the beginning , I couldn't understand, but my teacher said: "go on". To make a long story short, I was interviewed in August 19th Aug 2013, and finally got was awarded the grant from by the China Scholarship Council. The project was is a cooperation program between CSC and the provincial Education Bureau. The provincial Bureau should pay for these visiting scholars, but CSC hadn't received the fund, so I didn't receive the formal certification until the end of the 2013. The problem is my acceptance letter was is already overdue and needs to be updated. I have to ask the professor to send me a new one.

My awkward situation(2)

This article is over 400 words and 2000 characters so it has to be edited in two parts ... you would be better advised to split into shorter passages, and certainly break it up into shorter paragraphs..

I was really upset when my boss told me that I really couldn’t get the grant as they had promised. Fortunately heaven never seals off/closes all exits. I was told I could apply for the government grant for being as a visiting scholar. The point problem was how to explain it to the professor that I would have to postpone the arrival/commencement date. I didn’t think (if possible it is better to express the sentence positively) felt that a foreign professor from a Western country could believe would have difficulty believing that a president Chancellor(?) of a Chinese university could break his word, and that I had to apply for a new grant. As I had to waiting for the new grant and couldn’t go to Belgium as I had expected/planned, I told the professor that my grant had to get the permission from the government just because my university was a public university. What I said was partly true but not the whole true; a half truth (needs the noun to match the noun 'lie') is a whole lie, so I felt ashamed when I got received ('got' is overused) the reply from the professor. He It was so nice that he said he knew the public university, and hoped me I would get through smoothly.

... second part later

My awkward situation(2)

I was really upset when my boss told me that I really couldn’t get the grant as they promised. Fortunately heaven never seals off all exits. I was told I could apply for the government grant for being a visiting scholar. The point was how to explain it to the professor that I would postpone my arrival date. I didn’t think that a foreign professor from a westen country could believe that a president of a university could break his words and I had to apply for a new grant. As I had to waiting for the new grant and couldn’t go to Belgium as I expected, I told the professor that my grant had to get the permission from the government just because my university was a public university. What I said was true but not whole true. Half true is a whole lie, so I felt shamed when I got the reply from the professor. He was so nice that he said he knew the public university and hoped me get through smoothly.
    According to the process , every applicant had to be interviewed in English. I started the second hard step " practise oral English". I knew a American guy who worked at my university and could speake Chinese very well after he had lived in China  for one year. As my oppinion, if a person who can speak a new language very well after learning a short time, he must know how to learn and practise the new language. That is the quality to be a good teacher . So I decided to invite him to be my English tearcher. I have to say it is one of the wisest decision I have ever made. I had 4 times English lessons every week. I have to tell a story , write a notebook every time .My teacher didn't allow me speak chinese even one words! He told me to see the American talk show without subtitles. At the begining , I couldn't understand , but my teacher said :"go on". To make a long story short, I was interviewed in 19th, Aug,2013 and finally got the grant from CHINA SCHOLERSHIP COUNCIL. The project was cooperation program between CSC and provincial Education Bureau. The provincial Bureau should pay for these visiting scholars but CSC hadn't received the fund, so I haden't received the formal certification untill the end of the 2013. The problem is my acceptence letter was already overdue and need to be updated. I have to ask the professor to send me a new one.