Jean Genet

For last two weeks i've been readind a fabulous authos, a great person and an incomparable man - Jean Genet. This french modernist has completely banged my representation of men's love. Genet shows it from the most beautiful side - from the side of a loving human. It doesn't matter who you love or what social stage you occupy , because you are a man. Thieves, homosexuals and roses, prisons, diamon tears and love are deeply dug into the world of Genet's characters.
So, if you like the colors of vivid emotional state - Jean definately will make you fall in love with him!

Jean Genet

For last two weeks i've been readind a fabulous author, a great person and an incomparable man - Jean Genet. This french modernist has completely banged my representation of men's love. Genet shows it from the most beautiful side - from the side of a loving human. It doesn't matter who you love or what social stage you occupy , because you are a man. Thieves, homosexuals and roses, prisons, diamon tears and love are deeply dug into the world of Genet's characters.

More notebook entries written in Russian