No pains NO gains

There is an old saying says that no pains no gains.Why people always say we can get anything if we don’t work is that they get this conclusion from the long history.
Apparently , we can’t get good grades if we don’t study hard.It is impossible for you to attaining the best scores without any pains.
Just put the English to be an example.You should remember more and more phrases .At the same time ,you should write many essays to improve you writing skill. Listening the VOA or CBC to make you ears clearly.In a conclusion, If you want you have gains in the English , you ought to put some sprits in this .You should put many pains in this .

No pains NO gains

There is an old saying says that 'no pains no gains' (singular). Why people always often say we can(or is it cannot?)  get anything if we don’t work is that they get arrive at this conclusion from the long history.
    Apparently Clearly, you/we can’t get good grades if we don’t study hard. It is impossible for you/us to attaining/achieve the best scores without any 'pain'/effort.
    Just put the consider English to be as an/for example. You should remember more and more phrases, and at the same time, you should write many essays to improve your writing skill. Listening to the VOA or CBC or ABC to improve your aural skills/listening ability make your ears clearly. In a conclusion, if you want you have make gains in the English language, you ought to put some sprits effort into it this .You should be willing to suffer the pain for the gain put many pains in this .

No pain NO gain.

There is an old saying says that goes: no pain no gain. Why people always say we can get anything if we don’t work is that they get this conclusion from the long history. [Maybe you could say: People use this saying because they have learnt from our long history that we can't achieve anything if we don't work for it.] 
    Apparently, we can’t get good grades if we don’t study hard. In other words, it is impossible for you to attaining attain the best scores without any pain. [I used "In other words", because you are essentially making the same point but using different words].
    Just put the use English to be as an example [or: "Take English for example...]. You should remember more and more phrases to build your vocabulary  .At the same time ,you should and write many essays to improve your writing skill. In addition, listening to the VOA or CBC to make you ears clearly helps you understand spoken English.

In a conclusion To conlude, If you want you have make gains in the English , you ought to put some spirit into this your studies .You should put many pains in this. feel the pain to make the gain.

I hope that helps! You begin your second sentence with "Why". We do not do this in English. If you want to excplain WHY something is the way it is, use "because" before the reason, but after the conclusion. For example, "People ofte go to the park (conclusion) BECAUSE it is Autumn (reason)".