No pains NO gains

There is an old saying says that no pains no gains.Why people always say we can get anything if we don’t work is that they get this conclusion from the long history.
Apparently , we can’t get good grades if we don’t study hard.It is impossible for you to attaining the best scores without any pains.
Just put the English to be an example.You should remember more and more phrases .At the same time ,you should write many essays to improve you writing skill. Listening the VOA or CBC to make you ears clearly.In a conclusion, If you want you have gains in the English , you ought to put some sprits in this .You should put many pains in this .

No pains NO gains

There is an old saying says that 'no pains no gains' (singular). Why people always often say we can(or is it cannot?)  get anything if we don’t work is that they get arrive at this conclusion from the long history.
    Apparently Clearly, you/we can’t get good grades if we don’t study hard. It is impossible for you/us to attaining/achieve the best scores without any 'pain'/effort.
    Just put the consider English to be as an/for example. You should remember more and more phrases, and at the same time, you should write many essays to improve your writing skill. Listening to the VOA or CBC or ABC to improve your aural skills/listening ability make your ears clearly. In a conclusion, if you want you have make gains in the English language, you ought to put some sprits effort into it this .You should be willing to suffer the pain for the gain put many pains in this .