Disasters

For this years , the disasters have happened frequently in our life . It bring us so much bad thing.Just like the sorrow of losing the family ,the hurt in the disasters and so on .
The reason why the disasters cause is that the people treat the natural unfriendly . It make natural ill. So the natural start to fighting with the human . The natural make some earthquakes,floods,fire and so on , which make people be trapped in pain and sorrow .
And the same time ,the human feel scary when the disaster happen . But they have a nice life before the disaster. They don’t afraid the natural,even they destroy it .It is easy to know how the bad attitude from the human treating the natural.

Disasters

For this In recent years, the disasters have happened frequently in our lives life . It They bring us so much many bad things, such as Just like the sorrow of losing the family,the emotional hurt in the disasters and so on.
    The reason why the disasters cause occur is that the people treat the Natureal unfriendly carelessly/inconsiderately. It makes Nature ill. So the Nature starts to fighting with the humans . The Nature makes some earthquakes, floods, fire and so on, which and these make people be feel trapped in pain and sorrow .
    And At the same time the humans feel scared/terrified when the disaster happen, but they have a nice life before these disasters. They don’t aren't afraid the of Naturel, even though they destroy it. It is easy to know see how the bad attitude from the of humans mistreating/abusing the Nature.