A discuss about something from goodle.

Rencently, I have learn something though goodle. My dad found it and told me I didn't take more time to goodle.
For diffieret ideas, daddy and i had a drastic discuss. Daddy thougt goodle has something which were bad for teenageers, for example,adult's pictures and unhealth imformation.
Just as any coin has two sides, I believed that goodle was benifit for me if i use it correctly. I have three reasons .
Firstly, imfomation from goodle is very quick and convient. Then, i can make friends with people from all over the world. The last one ,most important, i can recongize various knowledge contain some country's culture, national costorm and festival beacuse i very enjoy them.
That's all my ideas. In a word ,i think something from goodle is my need!

A discuss about something from goodle. google

Rencently, I have learn something though goodle google. My dad found it and told me I didn't shoud'nt take more time to goodle google.
    For diffieret different ideas, daddy and i had a drastic discussion. Daddy thought goodle google has something which were bad influence for teenageers, for example,adult's pictures and unhealthy imnformation.
    Just as any coin has two sides, I believed that goodle was benifit google is helpful for me if i use it correctly. I have three reasons .
    Firstly, imnfomation from goodgle is very quick and convientvinient. Then Second, i can make friends with people from all over the world. The last one And lastly, the most important one, is that i can reconggnize various knowledge containing some country's culture, national costorm and festival beacuse i very enjoy them a lot
    That's all my ideas. In a word short ,i think something from goodgle is my something I need!

A discuss about something from goodle.

Rencently, I have learnt something though goodle. My dad found it and told me I didn't take more time to goodle.
    For diffierent ideas, daddy and i had a drastic discuss. Daddy thought goodle has something which were bad for teenagers, for example,adult's pictures and unhealth information.
    Just as any coin has two sides, I believed that goodle was benefit for me if I use it correctly. I have three reasons .
    Firstly, infomation from goodle is very quick and convenient. Then, I can make friends with people from all over the world. The last one ,most important, I can recongize various knowledge contain some country's culture, national costom and festival beacuse i enjoy them very much.