Yahya
What different btween all, every and ever , never What different btween all, every and ever , never
1

There is a very subtle nuance between "all" and "every".  Imagine 50 people.

"All the people are happy."  This emphasizes that the people form a collective group.  It makes me think of the people as a group, not as 50 separate individuals.

"Every person is happy."   This emphasizes that we are talking about the people separately, one by one.  It makes me think of the people as 50 distinct individuals who are happy.

"ever" generally means "at any time".  "Have you ever been to Moscow?"  =  At any time in your life have you been to Moscow?  

"never" means "at no time".  "never" told us that something has not happened, or will not happen:  Examples:  "I have never visited China."     "I will never go to the Moon."

In the following case, "ever" can mean the same thing as "never".  When "ever" is used with with a negative word, than "negative word + ever" can equal "never".  Examples:  "He won't ever learn to speak Portuguese."  =  "He will never learn to speak Portuguese."     "Don't ever say that again"  =  "Never say that again."

1

What is the different between all , every ,and ever and , never ?

from My understanding i think you want to know an example situation for using these words , right ?

the best way for understand is translate it in your language -> http://translate.google.com/ ;

all      ( mean every )

ex. All the time , All of people , All the things 

every  ( meaning like all )

ex. everybody in this room are japanese , everyday , everytime , everyone

ever    ( mean used to )

ex. Do you ever play tennis ? , This is the best song ever , Did you ever feel so sad you just  wanted to die ?

This may be useful although not part of question- Everyday vs Every day but understanding this may help get the idea of "Every" Every day means "each day." Example: "I have to work every day this week except Friday" Everyday is an adjective that means common, ordinary, or normal. "These shoes are great for everyday wear."