Vladimir
Nobody, never can’t teach you, but you can teach yourself! Teach Yourself! Nobody, never can’t teach you, but you can teach yourself! Understand this is an old true is the key for successfully learn foreign language – or a few foreign languages, if you want. Come back to talk about an every possible courses and books for learning foreign languages, with promises your minimal effort in process using such books. “Buy this book!”, “We are brilliant and attractive!”, “We are consist secret materials, because of which you after a few month become a superpoliglot!”. So, what the purpose of all this books and courses? It’s some part of dishonesty with us! But unfortunately it’s true. I have not seen yet any courses of learning foreign languages (including, by the way, very good and expensive courses), where is absolutely honestly explained what is actually is the process of learning a foreign language. Often either not given any explanation either confusedly offers to learns some instruction, which lead to long-term, ineffective results. My friends! You can’t learn foreign language with a ten minute lessons in a day, as well as impossible cross the ocean in a tin! Do not rely on it! Be ready to intense and long-term work. Even if you found “ideal” book, you must don’t forget that your purpose is not learn this book. Your purpose is learn language! Between this two concepts isn’t a sign equality. We can compare process of learning foreign language with a boxing fight, learn new words and grammar we can compare with a protective actions and conversation we can compare with an attack. You will never win this “fight” even with an absolutely clear “protective”, at some moment you must “attack”, otherwise nothing. Be ready to absorbing adventure to a world of learning foreign languages, it will not be easy, take a lot of time but the result is worth it, believe me. Reserve full rucksack of motivation, self-discipline, free time and patience. Let’s go…..
Thank you very much. That is very kind of you :) rakhmat
"as well as impossible cross the ocean in a tin" - it's very good comparing. I agree, communication is the main thing in language studying.You can have a normal, acceptable lexicon. But if you have no skills of communication you can "forget" it when you communicate in a foreign language
It is ok ))) You can write me if you need some help. I'll help you with pleasure.
Thanks for information,My knoweledg of English is cheap,I think cheaper than all,But try to improve myself and you and everybody as you can help me,whether they know or not. ممنونم آقا
One should find strong motivation for himself.