Just a normal day.

Today I spend most of my day studying, I´m trying to become fluent speakin english but I dont have anyone to practice with so I´m using a technique called "mirroring" that I learnt in Youtube which consists in repeat some audio or video over and over till you can´t do it exactly like the original, also I´m memorizing phrases and idioms.
But not everything is study, an even though i'm supposed to be finishing my final works for school, I played a lot o video games today, well not so much just 2 or 3 hours which is really short for my standars, my current favorite video game is Grand theft auto online, i think that game holds a lot of learning power because you need to work on team and follow instructions, and is a placed when everyone is talking in some many languages and accents! I have heard English, Spanish, French, German (I´m also learning that one) even Japanese
After I woke up I laid in my bed for 2 hours just reading, I really enjoy reading, it´s kinda like the mainly purpose in my life: to know histories. Currently I´m reading the third volume of G.R.R.M´s cycle of novels "A song of ice and fire" and is just magnificent. I learnt to read when I was 5 years old and I´m never stoped, then when i was 20 years old I met a girl from Germany (damm I really liked that girl) , and she told me that she wished to read a book in spanish so we talked and talked and then we decided to read Harry Potter, the whole saga in just 3 months! (cause matter of time) we didn´t it, the first book took us one month, but when I finished the second book I knew it... Another language is a new brand world! So I kept reading like that I read to King, Tolkien, Lovecraft, Gaiman (Even I wrote a letter to him, and he responded it) and a lot more.
Well, after that big break and after have talked about my big passion I can continue.
I breakfasted sweet or sugar bread with coffe,(really traditional here in Mexico) ham and eggs and fruit, for dinner I took a cream made of broccoli a fried slice of chiken (milanesse) and more fruit, finally by the evening I shared a cup of coffe with my family.
After the coffe, my brother and I tried to watch a movie about religion and comedy (queer combination) but we grow tired of it really soon, so i returned to my study and ended here writing down this.

Just a normal (ordinary) day. 

Today I've been spending most of my day studying,. I´m trying to become fluent speaking english but I don't have anyone to practice with so I´m using a technique called "mirroring" that I learnt in from/on Youtube which consists in repeating some audio or video over and over untill you can´t do (say) it exactly like the original, also I´m memorizing phrases and idioms(I think you want to say 'expressions' instead of 'idioms').
    But not everything I've been doing has been is study, and even though I'm supposed to be finishing my final works(assignments) for school, I've played a lot of video games today, well not so much, just 2 or 3 hours which is really short for my standards, my current favourite (British/Australian/NZ spelling) video game is Grand Theft Auto Online, i think that game which I think holds a lot of learning power because you need to work on in teams and follow instructions, and it is a placed played when with everyone is talking in some many languages and accents! I have heard English, Spanish, French, German (which I´m also learning that one) and even Japanese.
    After I woke up I laid in(on) my bed for 2 hours just reading, I really enjoy reading, it´s kinda ('kinda' instead of 'kind of' is slang/informal and is not used to write anything to be marked, like at school/university) like the mainly purpose in my life: to know histories ('to study/read history' sounds better). Currently I´m reading the third volume of G.R.R.M´s cycle of novels "A song of ice and fire" and it is just magnificent. I learnt to read when I was 5 years old and I´m I've never stoped, then when i was 20 years old I met a girl from Germany (damn I really liked that girl) , and she told me that she wished to read a book in Spanish so we talked and talked and then we decided to read Harry Potter, the whole saga in just 3 months! (cause due to a matter of time) we didn´t acomplish it. The first book took us one month, but when I finished the second book I knew (discovered) it...  that learning another language is learning/seeing a new brand world! So I kept reading like that and I read to King, Tolkien, Lovecraft, Gaiman (Even I wrote a letter to him, and he responded it) and a lot more.
    Well, after that big break and after we have had talked about my big passion I can could continue.
    For breakfast breakfasted I had sweet or sugar bread with coffe,(which is really traditional here in Mexico) ham and eggs and fruit, for dinner I took had a cream dessert made of broccoli and a fried slice of chiken (milanesse) and more fruit, finally by the evening I shared a had cup of coffee with my family.
    After the coffee, my brother and I tried to watch a movie about religion and comedy (queer a weird combination) (the word 'queer' if often intepreted to mean 'gay/homosexual') but we grew tired of watching it really soon, so I returned to my study and ended up writing this down here.

More notebook entries written in Spanish