Major

All of my friends are studying in university. Almost everyone goes to university in Korea.
Some people pose a question if we must go to university or not. Anyway, It is undeniable that everyone goes there.Major is very significant in university life because major plays a key role in students' future career. Students will be employed in any fields where they can make use of their major. So, we must take account of our majors very considerately.

However, Most of my friends ended up going other majors not related to their dreams or achievements they had made. So, they are losing interest in their campus lives. It is because of two main factors. First, Korean students have to apply for universities' specific majors. I heard that students can explore many majors during the freshmen year in U.S.A., but we don't have that system. Korean students don't have any opportunity to check or examine if this major fits into them or not. We should decide our majors before the entrance. As you guessed, many students are disappointed with their majors because they did not have enough information, but just imaginations.
Second, Korean people have the rankism about university. They consider that social reputation and fame of the university are crucial. So, many teachers and parents often recommend that their children go to more famous universities regardless of children's interest and abilities. There are many universities which give more practical benefits or job openings to students though they are not that famous. If students pick up those universities, they will not be stressed at employment.

For these factors, Korean highschool students don't care about their major because they merely take care of university's fame and already know that they don't have no choice for choosing majors, but should follow their exam results. This phenomenon is absolutely inappropriate. It means that they have to study without any passions, curiosity and perspective. If they fit into their major very well, it will be okay, but that case is not quite a lot. Teenagers should consider as to their future and dream in order to make blueprints for their lives. If so, an individual life will be full of happiness, and the whole nation can entrench more superior human resources.

Major

Some people pose the question do we have to go to university or not. It is undeniable that everyone goes there. A Major is very significant in university life because a major plays a key role in a students' future career. Students will be employed in any field where they can use their major. So, we must choose our majors very carefully.

However, Most of my friends ended up having majors not related to their dreams or previous achievements. So, they are losing interest in their campus lives. This is because of two main factors; First, Korean students have to apply for specific majors. I heard that students can explore many majors during the freshmen year in the U.S.A., but we don't have that system in Korea. Korean students don't have any opportunity to check or examine if thir chosen major fits  them or not. We have to decide our majors before we enter. As you may have guessed, many students are disappointed with their majors because they did not have enough information and left it to their imaginations.
    The second reason is Korean people consider the social reputation and fame of the university as crucial?Many teachers and parents recommend that their students or children go to the more famous universities, regardless of the children's interests and abilities. There are many universities which give more practical benefits or job openings to students, though they are not that famous. If students were choose the lesser known universities, they would not be so stressed over employment.

Beacuse of these factors, Korean highschool students don't care about their major because they merely choose a university because of it's fame and already know that they don't have any choice when choosing their majors. They choose to follow their exam results instead for choosingWharton they want to do for themselves. This phenomenon is absolutely inappropriate. It means that students have to study without any passion, curiosity or perspective. If their major fits them very well it will be okay, but that is rare. Teenagers should consider  their future and dreams in order to make blueprints for their lives. If this is done the individual's life will be full of happiness, and the whole nation will be better off.

There. I think this is correct, though some of it was a bit confusing. My colours were not working, so it is all in black. Sorry! You may have to read them together to see the differences. Also, I think starting so many sentences with 'so' is not the best idea. I would try 'because' or 'Therefore'.