Aureli Sánchez
Are young people healthy? In Spain some investigations show that young people are less healthy now than twenty years ago. There are two main reasons that explain this problem. Firstly, nowadays young people are eating worse because they eat too much junk food. Secondly, they do not do enough sport because they spent a lot of time in front of their computers playing video games or chatting. As a result of this obesity are rising in young people, so this can produce very serious consequences. There are many ways to solve this issue. Firstly, politicians have to make laws to help children to take the right choices. For example, fizzy drinks should not be allowed at schools. Secondly, schools have to spend a lot of time teaching about this issue and their consequences. Besides, every parent and every child have to think about the importance of a good diet and doing sports. Our society has a problem, because young people are not as healthy as they should be, but fortunately it is possible to solve it and education is the key.
1

Are young people healthy?

In Spain some investigations show that young people are less healthy now than twenty years ago.

There are two main reasons that explain this problem. Firstly, nowadays young people are eating worse because they eat too much junk food. Secondly, they do not do enough sport because they spend a lot of time in front of their computers playing video games or chatting. As a result of this obesity are is rising in young people, so this can produce very serious consequences.

There are many ways to solve this issue. Firstly, politicians have to make laws to help children to take make the right choices. For example, fizzy drinks should not be allowed at in schools. Secondly, schools have to spend a lot of time teaching about this issue and their it's consequences. Besides Also, every parent and every child have to think about the importance of a good diet and doing sports.

Our society has a problem, because young people are not as healthy as they should be, but fortunately it is possible to solve it and education is the key.

1

Are young people healthy?

In Spain some investigations (studies) show that young people are less healthy now than twenty years ago.

There are two main reasons that explain this problem. Firstly, nowadays young people are eating worse because they eat too much junk food. Secondly, they do not do get enough exercise because they spent a lot of time in front of their computers playing video games or chatting. As a result of these factors, obesity is rising in young people. so this can produce very serious consequences.

There are many ways to solve this issue. Firstly, politicians have to make laws to help children to take the right choices. For example, fizzy (carbonated) drinks should not be allowed at schools. Secondly, schools should spend a lot of time teaching about this issue and its consequences. Besides, every parent and every child needs to think about the importance of a good diet and participating in or playing sports.

1

Are young people healthy?

In Spain some research shows that young people are less healthy now than twenty years ago.

There are two main reasons that explain this problem. Firstly, nowadays young people are eating less healthy because they eat too much junk food. Secondly, they do not excercise because they spent a lot of time on their computers playing video games or chatting. As a result of this, obesity are increasing among young people, so this can produce very serious health related consequences.

There are many ways to solve this issue. Firstly, politicians have to make laws to help children to take the right choices. For example, fizzy drinks should not be allowed at schools. Secondly, schools have to educate about obesity and their consequences. Besides, every parent and every child have to think about the importance of a healthy diet and excercising.  

Our society has a problem, because young people are not as healthy as they suppose to be, but fortunately it is possible to solve it and education is the key.