Le Thi Anh
Community Tutor
My vacation Last summer, I and my family has a short vacation in Da Nang. We spent all a night for preparing everything.Especially me, because of my the first trip, I was totally worried and excited. When I came Da Nang city my parents picked us to some famous place in there.I and my two-brother went to zoo. Really I have ever been to the zoo, so did them, my brothers.So we went to around the zoo many times to enjoying all animals. I was impressed by tigers, it seemed not only unfriendly but also arrogance, but I liked his appatite eyes which looked me. My brother was backward, they liked giraffes and be afraid of tigers. We were visited others and stayed overnight in a hotel near the beach. What an exciting trip!
1

My vacation

Last summer, I and my family has  had a short vacation in Da Nang. We spent all a night for (on) preparing everything.Especially me, because of my the first trip, I was totally worried and excited. When I came Da Nang city my parents picked took us to some famous places in there.I and my two brothers went to zoo. Really I have ever already been to the zoo, so did have them my brothers.So we went to around the zoo many times to (enjoying all animals) ( This sentence isn't clear, you can use " to see the animals more clearly")  I was impressed by the tigers, it they seemed not only unfriendly but also arrogance, but I liked his their appatite (this word seems non-existent) eyes which were looked looking at me. My brothers was were backward, they liked giraffes and be were afraid of tigers. We were visited others places and stayed overnight in a hotel near the beach. What an exciting trip!

I'm Vietnamese so I am not sure whether my correction is true or false. But I hope it can help you! GOOD LUCK!