Queenie He
About me I was born in Yancheng Jiangsu province in Feb 16,1991. I study at coellge in Nanjing ,the capital of Jiangsu province from sept 08,2010 to June 15,2014. Now,I am an internship at SOFTLINK in Shenzhen Guangdong province. I will go back to Nanjing next month. To finish my college life. Then I will come back to Shenzhen after two months or five months. Go on my job~~ Fighting!!

About me

I was born in Yancheng Jiangsu province in Feb 16,1991.
I studied college from 2010 up to 2014. in Nanjing ,the capital of Jiangsu province.
Now, I am an intern at SOFTLINK in Shenzhen Guangdong province.
I will go back to Nanjing next month to finish college life.
After two months or more, I will come back to Shenzhen to go on my job! 

About me

I study at a coellge in Nanjing ,the capital of Jiangsu province I am in the class of 2014.
Now (This is correct but you can also say "Right now," or "For the time being.") I am an intern at SOFTLINK in Shenzhen Guangdong province.
I will go back to Nanjing next month. To finish up my college life.
After two months or five months, I will come back to Shenzhen.  Lots of work to do~~ working hard!!

Mistake

Word Choice

Grammer

Woo! Jiangsu. I have only been to Shanghai though. Never Nanjing. "Fighting" is Chinglish when used like that. I first saw it in a Taiwan drama.
I am also a student ,but I am not graduate from school . I want to study English,so I am here.I am a Chinese ,I live in Anhui . I am a Chinese ,but we also can study each other, happy to meet you