perla
AREA 51 The Bermuda Triangle has long been considered one of the most mysterious places on Earth, but it doesn't stand alone! There are many other places across the globe that are shrouded in mystery as well. Perhaps just as famous as the Bermuda Triangle is Area 51 in Nevada. It is a US military base located about 80 miles north of Las Vegas that has long been thought to be the place where alien bodies were brought after the supposed Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash. Today, many claim that there is reverse engineering of UFO technology taking place on the base and claim to have seen strange lights near and above the base. Though some of the strange claims about Area 51 have been debunked, something highly classified must be going on there as it is more secretive and protected than most military bases. There are even guards surrounding the base that are authorized to shoot on site anyone who even gets close!
1

AREA 51

The Bermuda Triangle has long been considered one of the most mysterious places on Earth, but it doesn't stand alone!  but there are many other places across the globe that which are shrouded in mystery as well.
Perhaps just as famous as the Bermuda Triangle is Area 51 in Nevada. It is a US military base located about 80 miles north of Las Vegas that has long been thought to be the place where alien bodies were brought after the supposed Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash. Today, many claim that there is reverse engineering of UFO technology taking place on the base and claim to have seen strange lights near and above the base. Though some of the strange claims about Area 51 have been debunked, something highly classified must be going on there as it is more secretive and protected than most military bases. There are even guards surrounding the base that are authorized to shoot on site anyone who even gets close!

With the additional minor corrections noted above by Susan, this is excellently written.  Nice job, perla!

1

Looks really good.....use the phrase  "to shoot on sight"

site - location

sight - ability to see

There are even guards surrounding the base who are authorized to shoot on sight anyone who even gets close!

who - people

that - object, things

Great work!

@Plsdeluno: Gracias Peter por tu amable comentario:)
Wow, Perla very very very well written, your English is better than mine, I make many mistakes in my own language. A very interesting subject, I don't think we will find out what goes on there. Kind regards (Thank you for your comment on my entry, I tried to click on it to thank you but, for some reason italki would not let me access my entry, there some strange things happening here with the changes that they have made.
@Chinafan: Let me keep dreaming with the presence of aliens in our beloved earth, and the fantasy that they are the messengers of wonderful news to finally bring peace to the world because the earthlings are unable to get it. :))