Jose
Going to the Army Hi, my name is Jose Santiago, im from Puerto Rico and i will go to the army soon, and i need to improve my english both writed and speaked

Going to the Army

Hi, my name is Jose Santiago, I'm from Puerto Rico. I am going to the army soon, and I need to improve my english both written and spoken.

Going to the Army

Hi, my name is Jose Santiago, I am from Puerto Rico, and I will go to the army soon. and I need to improve my English, both written and spoken.

The personal pronoun "I" is always capitalized, so are all proper nouns, like "English".

What will give you the best results depends on your current strengths and weaknesses, as well as your personality. One suggestion, based on your notebook entry: google "list of common irregular verbs in English." The list should have no more than about 90 verbs -- there are more than 90, but you want to learn the common ones first. The most common verbs in English are all irregular, so you'd do well to learn their meanings and conjugation.

Going into the Army

Hi, my name is Jose Santiago, I'm from Puerto Rico and I will be going into the army soon. and I need to improve my English both in writing and speaking. writed and speaked

Going to the Army

Hi, my name is Jose Santiago and I'm from Puerto Rico. I'm going to go to the army soon and I  need to improve my English. Written and spoken. :)

Escribes bien, tuve pocos errores.

Siguie practicado.

Buena suerte.