Alla
Do parents the best teachers in our lives? People make his habits and character in childhood. Child learns what is good or wrong, how he should behave himself with other people at the young age. He makes habits such as hardworking, communicative, honest or angry and spoiled. Parents teach us when we are in kindergaden, school, and university and in this time parents our best teachers. Often we compere ourselves with our parents, ask what they do in this situation. Sometimes we want to be similar with mother or father, because they have achieved success or have a lot of money. Sometimes we do not tell people around us who our parents, because they have made some bad things. But in both cases we learnt by our parents, what you should do or not. Parents wish us the best thing in the world, in the same time our friends or boyfriend do not want our success. We should trust our mother and father, not only listen but and hear. Life is a hard thing and we learn and know something new every day. We can change our view of the life, because we meet new people. Parents advise us what is better, but we cannot do only what they tell.

Do (Are)parents the best teachers in our lives?

People make his (their children's) habits and character in childhood. (The) child learns what is good or wrong, (bad) [you an say: right or wrong, or: good or bad) how he should behave himself with other people at the a young age. He makes habits such as (being a ) hardworking, communicative, honest (person) or (be) angry and spoiled. Parents teach us when we are in kinderga(r)den, school, and university and in this time parents (are) our best teachers. Often we compere ourselves with our parents, ask(ing) (them) what they (would) do in this situation. Sometimes we want to be similar with mother or father, because they have achieved success or have a lot of money. Sometimes we do not tell people around us who (are) our parents, because they have made (done) some bad things. But in both cases we learnt by (learned from) our parents, what you should do or not. Parents wish us the best thing in the world, [you don't have to say this] in the same time our friends or boyfriend do not want our success. We should trust our mother and father, not only listen but and hear (them as well). Life is a hard thing and we learn and know something new every day. We can change our view of the life, because we meet new people. Parents advise us what is better, but we cannot do only what they tell.(say.)

Very good, I like the story!