Melissa
hello Hello I´m from Colombia and I´m interest in improve my english specially writting skills, grammar and pronunciation sometimes when I want to talk is difficult to say the idea in the correct way. I think that my speaking is a litlle better than my writting but anyway i would like that you help me with my english.. and I can help you with your spanish. Take care
2

Hello!

Hello, I'm from Colombia. and I´m I'm interested in improve improving my English, specially in writting skills, grammar and pronunciation. Sometimes, when I want to talk, it is difficult for me to say the my ideas in the correct way. I think that my speaking skills is are a litlle better than my writting skills. But anyways, I hopewould like that you can help me with my english, and in exchange, I can would like to help you with your Spanish.

Take care!

<em>
</em>
<em>You did a good job! Keep writing!</em>

1

hello

Hello I´m from Colombia and I´m interested in improve my English, especially (or specifically) writting skills, grammar and pronunciation. Sometimes when I want to talk it is difficult to say the ideas (or to say things) in the correct way. I think that my speaking is a little better than my writting but anyway I still would like that you some help me with my English.. and I can help you with your Spanish.

Take care

This is a very good start! Remember to capatilize names of languages :)

Hello!

Hello, I´m from Colombia and I´m interested in improving my English, especially writting skills, grammar and pronunciation. Sometimes, when I want to talk, it is difficult for me to say the my ideas (my thoughts) in the correct way. I think that my speaking skills are is a litlle better than my writting skills. but Anyway, I would like that you help me with my English and I can help you with your Spanish.

Take care,

Melissa

Hello!

Hello, I´m from Colombia. I´m interested in improving my English pronunciation, grammar and writing skills. Sometimes, when speaking, it is difficult for me to express my ideas correctly. Nonetheless, I believe that my speaking skills are somewhat better than my writing skills. I would appreciate help with my English and, in return, I would be happy to help you with your Spanish.

Take care!

Really great start, Melissa, and your intent is clearly understood.