Igor
I want to express my support to Katie. Today my favorite friend Katie will performance on the stage. She is nervous about this and it's usual. I really want to support her, but the distance.. I try to calm her down, but my poor English can't help me with this so how I want to express in Ukrainian. I understand her very well, I know these feelings, I overcame that. I'd share my experience with her, tell tricks and embrace her before the musical get started but this terrible distance. Other words, I hope that all will be wonderful :)
1

Happy to log on italki :) I'm thinking about new song... It isn't easy to compose a music :)

I want to express my support to Katie.

Today my favorite friend Katie performs on the stage. She is nervous about it but it's okay. I really want to support her, but the distance.. I try to calm her down, but my poor English can't help me with it. I understand her very well, I know these feelings, I overcame that. I'd share my experience with her, tell tricks and embrace her before the musical gets started but this terrible distance. Other words, I hope that everything will be okay :)

oh my gosh.. I made so many mistakes! :) I still remember that day though :) haha
Honestly.. You're one of the sweetest boys I know. ^^... Thank you so much for caring about me. ^^ ~