may
skype-talk all over the world! Hi, im may from Germany. would someone like to chat sometimes on Skype? Think my english is not that good, its whats left from school and it would be nice just to talk and try to speak freely. So, contact me if you like :) may.
Sure message me your Skype name and I'll add you.

May, seine Englisch ich verstehe, und sie schnell verbessen konnte. Your English is understandable, but you are out of practice. Good luck :)

Skype, talk all over with the world!

Hi, I'm May from Germany. Would someone anyone like to chat sometimes on Skype sometime?

I think my English is not isn't that very good, it's what is left from my school days and it would be nice just to talk freely and try to speak practice my English freely. So, please contact me if you would like to :)

May.

skype-talk all over the world!
Hi, I'm May from Germany. I would like to chat to someone sometimes on Skype. I think my English is not that good. It's what's left from school and it would be nice just to talk and try to speak freely. So, contact me if you like :) May.

Skype talk all over the world!

Hi, I'm May from Germany. Would anyonee like to chat with me sometime on Skype? I don't think my English is that good, it's whats left from when I was school, it would be nice just to talk and try to speak freely. So, contact me if you'd like to :) May.

Hey May, dein Englisch ist nicht eigentlich so schlecht, natürlich, es gibt ein paar Fehler, aber ich habe sie korrigierte. Gut gemacht! ;)