Fanl
Enjoying in the street. To the Sevillanos like go out to the noon and meet with your friends or familiy in some bar of neighborhood. In the photo, people are in the bars of Salvador Square drinking beer and eating some tapas in a beautifull day.

Enjoying in the street.

To the Sevillanos like go out to the noon and meet with your friends or familiy in some bar of neighborhood. In the photo, people are in the bars of Salvador Square drinking beer and eating some tapas in a beautifull day.

Fun/Enjoyment in the Street

At noon, Sevillanos love to meet with friends and family at some neighbourhood bar. In the photo, people are in the bars of Salvador Square, drinking beer and eating some tapas on a beautiful day! 

Thanks for including the photo! It brought back very fond memories of Spain, Sevilla ("Seville" in English) ......and tapas, especially the greatest olives to be found in the world! I love this cultural aspect of life in Spain!

Enjoying food and beer in the street.

To The Sevillanos like to go out at noon and meet with our friends or familiy in some bar in the neighborhood. In the photo, people are in the bars of Salvador Square, drinking beer and eating some tapas on a beautifull day.