The book I'm reading

I like read a lot. I read paper book or ebook. Maybe I prefer ebook because you can know how many pages it has the book and I like touch the paper, but the ebook is a practic machine.
Now, I read in my ebook a book of Almudena Grandes. She is a Spanish author. This book is about the Spanish Civil war. In a interview I read that the book was based is true stories. I read only about 20 pages but I'm enjoying it.

The other day I finished another book, Stoner by John Williams. It's a good book, at the firt time you can know that the book is very silly, but the book is very well written and then you hooked until the end.

The book I'm reading

I like read a lot. I read paper books or ebooks. Maybe I prefer ebooks (did you mean paper books) because you I can know how many pages it has the book and I like to touch the paper, but the ebook is a practical machine.
    Now, I am reading in my ebook a book of by Almudena Grandes. She is a Spanish author. This book is about the Spanish Civil war. In a interview, I read that the book was based onis true stories. I have read only about 20 pages but I'm enjoying it.

The other day I finished another book, Stoner by John Williams. It's a good book, at the beginning firt time you can know that the book is very silly, but the book is very well written and then you are hooked until the end.

Very nicely written.  I love paper books too, but have kindle also. -Sven

More notebook entries written in Spanish