The Hole in The Sky.....

Hello ! I am an Angel and once upon a time i saw hole in the sky.....
Did you ether see the hole in the sky? It is not a fairytale.
Today i want to tell you aboute unusuall clouds you can see around yourself.

The scince studing clouds call metrology.
Clouds can be very different: lenticular, cumulus, undulating, tubular, frontline, iridescent, silvery, rolling, asperatus and nacreous clouds. In the Ukraine i saw fallstreak, undulating and rolling clouds. I sow a photos of different clouds in the Internet. The lenticular clouds the most impressed me. They are so beautiful and unusuall! They are very rare. They are forme between two layers of air. These clouds don't move on the sky, they are as glued to the sky, no matter how strong wind is outside.
They are look like UFO on the air.
I am strongly recommending you to look photos of different clouds in the internet.
What tipes of clouds did you see? Tell me ^ ^

See you!!!!!

OOPT 

The Hole in The Sky.....

Hello ! I am an Angel angel and once upon a time i I saw a hole in the sky.....
    Did you ether Did you, too, see the hole in the sky? It is not a fairytale.
    Today i want to tell you aboute some unusuall clouds you can see around may be able to see for yourself.

The scince science studing which studies clouds call is called metrology meteorology. (There actually is a science named "metrology"--but it is the science of measuring things accurately). Clouds can be very different: lenticular, cumulus, undulating, tubular, frontline, iridescent, silvery, rolling, asperatus and nacreous clouds. In the Ukraine i I saw have seen fallstreak, undulating and rolling clouds. I sow a have seen photos of different clouds in the Internet. The lenticular clouds the most impressed me. They are so beautiful and unusuall! They are very rare. They are formed between two layers of air. These clouds don't move on the sky, they are as look as if they were glued to the sky, no matter how strong the wind is. outside.
    They are look like UFOs. UFO on the air.
    I am strongly recommending urge you to look at photos of different clouds in the internet.
    What tipes types of clouds did you see? Tell me ^ ^

See you!!!!!