Welsh tricks

I was napping in my room and suddenly the sun went out.Immediately I grabed a bag, throwed e-book in there and went outside. I walked about 5 minutes or so. And guess what, it sterted to rain! My walk was over and I turned back to my campus.
Well, I'm not surprised, I remember where I live. I just sadly looking forward for the summer and hoping it will be a few sunny days.

Welsh tricks

I was napping in my room and suddenly the sun went out.Immediately, I grabed grabbed a bag, throwed threw an e-book in there and went outside. I walked for about 5 minutes or so. And guess what? It sterted started to rain! My walk was over ,and I turned back to my campus.
    Well, I'm not surprised, I remember where I live. I just sadly looking look forward for to the summer and hoping hope it  there will be a few sunny days.

Welsh Tricks

I was napping in my room and suddenly the sun came out. went out. Immediately I grabbed a bag, throwed threw my e-book into it there and went outside. I walked for about 5 minutes or so. And guess what, it sterted started to rain! My walk was over and I turned back to my campus.
    Well, I'm not surprised, I remembered where I live. I was just sadly looking forward for the to summer and hoping we would have  it will be a few sunny days.