Description about my course

One of my typical PBL course is an integrated environmental assessment of urban area. Our professor had cooperated with local government. According to their requirement, our class should make an environmental investigation for this city. The class divided into several groups as energy, water, waste, culture and economics group. Every group assessed one aspect of this town.For this project, we made survey and interview with officer and local residents, investigated companies and on-site infrastructure, took photos, collected data and calculated. Finally, every group made a presentation, combined the report for the local government and professor.

Description about my course

One of my typical PBL courses is an integrated environmental assessment of an urban area. Our professor had cooperated with the local government. According to their it's requirement, our class should make conduct an environmental investigation for this city.

"The Governmet" is singular.  Also, "conduct an investigation" is more appropriate here than "make an investigation."

The class divided into several groups: energy, water, waste, culture and economics group. Every group assessed one aspect of this town.  

For this project, we made survey and interview with officer and local residents,

For this project, we surveyed and interwviewed officers and local residents.

investigated companies and on-site infrastructure, took photos, collected data and calculated.

Finally, every group made a presentation, combined the report for the local government and professor.

Here, do you mean to say that the groups combined the reoprt on the local government with the report of the professor?  Or do you mean they combined the reports for the professor?  It's not quite clear what you mean to say.