Unusual morning.

Today was an unusual morning. I was awakened by thunder , which was moved across the sky from one side to the other . Looking out the window I saw a military aircraft ( fighter or bomber ) , circling in the sky to the south-west. It flew as in the bombing , but was not heard explosions. Then I noticed a few fighters who circled by wasps on one place . And as the Bryansk region borders with Ukraine and planes circled just in the border area , I thought, " began ."
As it turned out , today celebrated the Day of Cosmonautics and Bryansk unveiled a monument to Yuri Gagarin , and after the opening of the monument to the residents of the city made ​​aerobatic team " Russian Knights" .
Now I understand that in order not to be caught off guard like surprises need to know exactly when what holidays are celebrated .
I hope that tomorrow I will not wake tanks ... :)

An Unusual Morning.

Today was an unusual morning. I was awakened by thunder. which was The sound moved across from one end of the sky from one side to the another. . Looking out the window, I saw a military aircraft (a fighter or bomber perhaps?) , encircling in the sky to in the south-west. It flew as if it was going to in the bombing , but was not heard explosions was heard. Then I noticed a few more fighter planes/jets who circling by like wasps on at one place. . And As we in the Bryansk region which borders with Ukraine and with planes circling just in the border area, , I thought, "Oh my God! It had begun! ."

As it turned out, , today was the celebration of the Day of Cosmonautics Day and Bryansk was unveiling a monument to Yuri Gagarin. , and After unveiling the opening of the monument to the residents of the city made the aerobatic teamthe " Russian Knights" showed off their prowess.

Now, I understand that in order not to be caught off guard with like surprises such as this, I need to know exactly when what holidays are being celebrated. .

I hope that tomorrow I will not wake up to tanks rolling through... :)

Unusual morning.

Today was an unusual morning. I was awakened by thunder, which was moved across the sky from one side to the other. Looking out the window I saw a military aircraft (fighter or bomber), circling in the sky to the south-west. It flew as in if it was the bombing, but was I did not heard explosions. Then, I noticed a few fighters who circled by like wasps (The fighters were like wasps? Is that what you want to say?) on around one place. And as the Bryansk region borders with Ukraine and planes circled just in the border area, I thought, "It has begun."

As it turns out, today is the celebration of the Day of Cosmonautics, and Bryansk unveiled a monument to Yuri Gagarin. and After the opening of the monument to the residents of the city, made the aerobatic team "Russian Knights" was made.

Now I understand that in order not to be caught off guard like with surprises like that I need to know exactly when what holidays are celebrated.

I hope that tomorrow I will not wake to tanks... :)

That's a scary way to wake up....