cover letter

Dear ....
My name is Elisa and I am writing in response to your advertisement posted on Behance.
I've a bachelor degree in Industrial Design, I graduated with honours in 2004 from Politecnico di Milano. My degree was focused primarly on visual communication design.
Presently, I am employed as a Motion graphic designer and video editor for "", a video production company based in Milano (Italy).
The role involves dealing with different kind of clients, realizing different kind of video, from commercial to motivational video.
In addition to my full time post, I use to work as a freelance videomaker. I've made many commercials and corporate video, following by myself all the production phases, from conception to complete realization.
This gave me the chance to experiment different techniques like stop motion, 2d animation, and rotoscoping. Some of my videos has been awarded in Movi&co contest. I also collaborate for post-production with "..." an award-winning production company.
I've 7 years of professional experience in broadcast quality After Effects motion graphics animation. I use After Effects every day in my job, I am Adobe certified expert (ACE) for the versions cs5, cs6 and CC. I've also teached this software in two videocourses realized for "Teacher-in-a-box".
I am also proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and Avid and Microsoft Office and I can use Flash, Cinema 4d, Audition and Indesign.
I'm self motivated, passionate about my job, detail oriented and versatile. I can work in team or alone and I am ready to take on responsibilities and lead projects. I like to experiment and find original solutions for every project.
Working in and off my post have made it necessary for me to learn very quickly how to prioritise tasks, and have instilled in me the need to remain flexible. I have had to be highly organised in order to meet tight deadlines.
You con find my portfolio on vimeo (....)
Many thanks for taking the time to read my application. I hope I am fortunate enough to hear from you again.

Yours sincerely,

cover letter

Dear ....
    The role involves dealing with different kind of clients, realizing [CREATING - 'realize' in English has a diferent use, to 'become aware of' ]different kind of video, from commercial to motivational video.
    In addition to my full time post, I use to work [ don't you do it anymore? used to means you don't now. If you still do, perhaps 'occasionally' would be good here]  as a freelance videomaker. I've made many commercials and corporate video, following by myself all the production phases { Awkward. I suggest: "and was responsible for all phases of production"], from conception to complete realization [COMPLETION].
    This gave me the chance to experiment [WITH] different techniques like stop motion, 2d animation, and rotoscoping. Some of my videos has HAVE been awarded in Movi&co contest. I also collaborate for post-production with "..." an award-winning production company.
    I've [better to use: I have] 7 years of professional experience in broadcast quality After Effects motion graphics animation. I use After Effects every day in my job, I am Adobe certified expert (ACE) for the versions cs5, cs6 and CC. I've also teached [TAUGHT] this software in two videocourses realized [MADE] for "Teacher-in-a-box".
    Working in and off my post [ post? what is this? job? ] have [HAS] made it necessary for me to learn very quickly how to prioritise tasks, and have [HAS] instilled in me the need to remain flexible. I have had to be highly organised in order to meet tight deadlines.
    You con CAN find my portfolio on vimeo (....)

Yours sincerely,

======

Great! Now, as a return favor, will you send me a message with a link to your Vimeo? I am curious! :)