Miranda
I To Dage (In Two Days) My Danish: I to dage, vill jeg gå til Melbourne for møde med min Dansk snakke groupe. Vi normat møde på tirsdag på en sted hedder The Toff. I dansk taler vi vores weekenden, arbedjer, dag og mere. Somtider, folk ordre son drikker såsom øl, cocktails eller noget. Sommetider har vi viser og fortællt som vi vise noglet til groupen. sidster gang, viste jeg groupen en håndskrevet post på min dansk bog og jeg også læste det for groupen. My English Translation: In two days I will go to Melbourne to meet with my Danish speaking group. We usually meet on Tuesdays at a place called The Toff. In Danish we talk about our weekend, work, day and more. Sometimes, people order drinks such as beer, a cocktail or something. Sometimes we have show and tell, which we show something to the group. Last time I showed a hand written entry in my Danish book and I also read it to the group. Note: I do not know the word for show and tell may not be vise og fortæallt but this is what google translate gave me. Other than that I only used google translate for single words.

I To Dage (In Two Days)

My Danish:
I (om) to dage, vill jeg gå (tage) til Melbourne for (at) møde med min Dansk (danske) snakke groupe (gruppe). Vi normat møde (mødes normalt) på (om) tirsdag(-en)en (et) sted (der) hedder The Toff. I (På) dansk taler vi (om) vores weekenden, arbedjer (arbejde), dag og mere. Somtider (somme tider), folk ordre (bestiller folk) son drikker (drikkevarer) såsom øl, cocktails eller noget. Sommetider har vi viser og fortællt (vis og fortæl) som (hvor) vi vise(-r) noglet til groupen (gruppen). sidster gang, viste jeg groupen (gruppen) en håndskrevet (håndskreven) post på (fra) min dansk bog (danskbog) og jeg også læste det for groupen (gruppen).

My English Translation:
In two days I will go to Melbourne to meet with my Danish speaking group. We usually meet on Tuesdays at a place called The Toff. In Danish we talk about our weekend, work, day and more. Sometimes, people order drinks such as beer, a cocktail or something. Sometimes we have show and tell, which we show something to the group. Last time I showed a hand written entry in my Danish book and I also read it to the group.

Note: I do not know the word for show and tell may not be vise og fortæallt but this is what google translate gave me. Other than that I only used google translate for single words.

____________________________________________________________

Awesome job! Keep the good work! :D

Unfortunatly I believe it is time for you to stop using Google translater and begin using a real dictionary, because I noticed that most of the places you made spelling mistakes, if not all the places, where those places you probably have used google translator. Google translator is just a bad system to use.

The spelling mistakes where as an example:

"groupe" --> "gruppe"

"arbedjer" --> "arbejde"

"noglet" --> "noget"

But looking apart from those, as they weren't major mistakes at all, you have some trouble with the prepositions such as "in", "for"

and you mix between "som", "hvor".

But prepostions are very difficult to master where even Danish people have been caught making mistakes, so don't worry about it, because you are understandable concerning the prepositions :)

You also have a difficulity with the use of "en"/"et", but for this you have my compassion and understanding, as it is even more difficult to master than the prepositions, because there are no rules for this. It is something you have to "hear" and memories, if you get me. But using the wrong term, as an example "en" in stead of "et" won't make it confusing or not understandable :)

A very boring but good way to get rid of those mistakes is by looking the word up in your English-Danish dictionary to see if the word is neutr or not :)

But I also noticed some very good points you made when you wrote your text which you should credit yourself for:

First of all that you wrote the same text you translated in English

And second of all the final sentence "[...] og jeg læste det for gruppen."

A direct translation from English to Danish here would be "I read it to the group" --> "Jeg læste det til gruppen", because "to" = "til".

So when you used "for" you made the right sentence and used the right expression! Congratz :D