My first job

After graduated from university, media planner is my first job. The first day I get the offer letter from the company I’m exactly excited. I always hope can work at media industry but I’m doubting to my decision now.

I just over my probation period, my superior was satisfied my performance during probation.
I’m doubting that am I suitable to this job? 
During this half year I always stay late at office and stress, my to-do-list long never empty.
The media industry can be consider as a fast pace working environment, we always requested to attend training to update our knowledge on the digital platform media. I learnt a lot and gain the precious experiences at my current company even I’m stress to my job. Most of my colleagues is good and friendly and the employee’s benefit is not bad.
The worst part for my current company is “ STAY LATE CULTURE”, my director and manager always stay until midnight.

I like challenging job but I also prefer working life balance.
Hope the company management will take action for the “STAY LATE CULTURE”, if not I believe that a lot of peoples will leave soon .

My first job

After I graduated from university, media planner is was my first job. The first day I got the offer letter from the company I’m I was exactly extremely excited. I had always hoped that I could can work at in media industry but I’m doubting to my decision now.

I just over finished with my probation period, and my superior was satisfied my performance during probation.
    During this half year I always stayed late at office and was stressed, my to-do-list long and never empty.
    The media industry can be considered as a fast pace working environment, we are always requested to attend training to update our knowledge on the digital platform media. I learnt a lot and gain the precious experiences at my current company even though I’m stressed to my job. Most of my colleagues is are good and friendly and the employee’s benefits is are not bad.
    The worst part for my current company is “ STAY LATE CULTURE”, and my director and manager always stay until midnight.

I like a challenging job but I also prefer working life balance.
    I hope the company management will take action for against the “STAY LATE CULTURE”. If not I believe that a lot of peoples will leave soon .

Your vocabulary is very good and general writing style is very good.  However, you really need to work on your verb conjugation.  When writing about the past tense, don't simply use the present tense.  Here is a great, free resource to help with that: http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/verbtenseintro.html .  Follow this tutorial, read about when we use each tense, and then do the exercies for practice and I'm sure you'll improve your writing drastically in a short time.