Koori
A 12-year-olds Conjoined twins I found an English news website named Mirror days ago. However I haven’t paid much attention on it till last night. I was amazed by those weird news. I’d like to share one news here. There are 12-year-olds Conjoined twins were born in a small village. Some villagers are even worshipping them as divine incarnations. They have independent lungs, hearts and brains. Nevertheless they share same waist, stomach, and legs. They are able to go down stairs and even run on their 6 limbs like a spider. They learnt everything by themselves and always help each other without fighting. They determined never to be parted even they grow old. The father is very protective and he won’t allow them leave the village. He said, for everyone it was fun to watch his sons, only he could understand the problems that they had. He wouldn’t separate them even it was possible. They were created by god in this way, thus they should remain their living. He would try his best to support them. Actually, in terms of the existing medical technology, it’s possible to separate them. If so, one would likely keep both legs and could have a normal life. Nonetheless, another one has to live without legs and needs full-time care. The doctor said the operation was possible, but there were questions that whether they should. What would they gain and what would they lose. What did the family want, how would society take it? Most importantly, how would the twins take it? How much the twins are motivated to be like the others is what they would have to try and assist.
Hi! Deyan. Oh~I'm so glad to hear that~~
It seems as you don't have any visible mistakes.