Speaking about a book

As I don’t want to spoiler any book, I’m going to do a review of an invented one.

Last week I finished reading “The book: 3rd part” and I found it very interesting. It’s a history about a teenager girl which has to take care of her family. The setting is in Mars due to the history is developed in the future. I usually don’t like futuristic stories but on this book they pretend that the new planet becomes more or less like the Earth with a few differences.

Regarding the main character, the girl, is a responsible and sensible person. She is shy and even though she makes mistakes, she knows what is important and tries helping her family and friends as much as she can. Moreover, I’m really into the books where I am able to know what’s thinking the main character, like this one. In my opinion this makes it more gripping because somehow the author lets you be the main character: you can read whatever she does, speaks or thinks and draw your own conclusions.

I recommend reading the whole trilogy because it’s very gripping and I’m quite sure that the end won’t disappoint you.

Speaking about a book/A Book Review

As I don’t want to spoiler the ending of any book, I’m going to do a review of an invented made up one.

Last week I finished reading “The Book: 3rd part Part/Volume III” and I found it very interesting. It’s a history story about a teenager girl which who/that has to take care of her family. The setting is in on Mars, due to as the history is developed story takes place in the future. I usually don’t like futuristic stories but on in this book they pretend that the new planet becomes more or less like the Earth with a few differences.

Regarding The main character, the a girl, is a responsible and sensible person. She is shy and even though she makes mistakes, she knows what is important and tries helping her family and friends as much as she can. Moreover, I’m really into the books where I am able to know what’s thinking the main character, what the main character is thinking, like in this one. In my opinion this makes it/the story more gripping because somehow the author lets you/the reader be the main character: you can read/interpret whatever she does, speaks says or thinks and draw your own conclusions. 

I recommend your reading the whole trilogy because it’s very gripping and I’m quite sure that the ending won’t disappoint you.

Good job, David!

Speaking about a book

Last week I finished reading “The book: 3rd part” (better: Part 3) and I found it very interesting. It’s a history story about a teenager girl which who has to take care of her family. The setting is on Mars due to the history as the story is developed set in the future. I usually don’t like futuristic stories but in this book they pretend that the new this planet becomes more or less like the Earth. with a few differences. (this last part not required as it is implied by saying previously it is "more or less"  like Earth)

Regarding The main character is a girl, who is a responsible and sensible person. She is shy and even though she makes mistakes, she knows what is important and tries to helping her family and friends as much as she can. Moreover, I’m really into the books where I am (better:I'm) able to know what’s thinking the main character is thinking, like this one. In my opinion, this makes it more gripping because somehow the author lets you be the main character as you can read whatever she does, speaks or thinks and draw your own conclusions.

I recommend reading the whole trilogy because it’s very gripping (to avoid repeating "gripping") and I’m quite sure that the end won’t disappoint you.(better: and I'm sure you won't be disappointed)

Well done David! Just a little rearranging was needed to make your composition sound like it was done by a native English speaker.  Keep up your good work my friend!  ¡Saludos desde Canadá!

Speaking/Talking/Writing about a book. Or A Book Review.

As I don’t want to spoil any book, I’m going to do a review of an invented one.

Last week I finished reading “The book: 3rd part” and I found it very interesting. It’s a story about a teenage girl who has to take care of her family. The setting is on Mars as the story is set in the future. I usually don’t usually like futuristic stories but in this book they pretend that the new planet becomes more or less like the Earth but with a few differences.

Regarding the main character, the girl, is a responsible and sensible person. She is shy and even though she makes mistakes, she knows what is important and tries to help her family and friends as much as she can. Moreover, I’m really into the books where I am able to know what thinking the main character is thinking, like this one. In my opinion this makes it more gripping because somehow the author lets you be the main character: you can read whatever she does, speaks/says or thinks and draw your own conclusions.

Hi David, sorry for the delay I have not had much free time lately. Very few mistakes and it is a good idea to write about a fictional story.

Story = un cuento, we use ''history'' for something of fact rather than fiction. For example, ''The history of Spain'' ''The history of Ship building in England'' It is to do with the past and based on fact.

A teenage girl/boy.  A teenager = could be either boy or girl.

Kind regards