Bianca
My opinion about the FIFA World Cup Brazil I'm a brazilian and everybody knows that we are addicted in football. It's a national passion and its like a religion for us. We need to watch every match, we cheer, and we can cry or celebrate for everything. Well, of course that many brazilians are looking foward to to the next World Cup. We will host this big event. But it's not so simple, we are in a bad situation with the government. We have corruption and we are spending a lot of money to do the World Cup, but we don't have enough money for the basic things for us: we need investments in heath, education, safety and many others areas. I'm glad to host a lot of guests of different countries, but I would like that we were in a better situation here. I don't know if we will have good terms in airports, accomodations,transports and safety. The people in Brazil have all the reasons to claim your rights and maybe we will have some manifestations in the World Cup. I feel really sad about that, but I must say that we are not prepared for this event.I just hope that everything gonna be right and try to enjoy this time, but like a brazilian I can't close my eyes and agree with the wrong things happening.
1

(1)    Escreva os nomes das nações com a letra maiúscula.

(2)    Preposição correta .

(3)    Ingleses dizem soccer.

(4)    Pode ser, mas tem o significado:  dever assitir.

(5)    Possibilidade.

(6)    Preposição correta.

(7)    Soa melhor.

(8)    Preposição correta.

(9)    Presente.

(10) Soa melhor.

(11) Preposição correta.

(12) Soa melhor.

(13) Preposição correta.

(14) Soa melhor.

(15) Nunca use gíria para um texto.

(16) Falta.

(17) Melhor.

(18) Falta.

Bianca, já sabe que eu não sou um nativo, mas espero que lhe ajudei.

Kamenko

1

My opinion about the FIFA World Cup Brazil

I'm a Brazilian and everybody knows that we are addicted in to football.
It's a national passion and it's ["it is" sounds better here] like a religion for us. We need to watch every match, we cheer, and we can cry or celebrate at the end of each game for everything.

Well, of course that many brazilians are looking foward to to the next World Cup. We will host this big event. But it's not so simple, as we are in a bad situation with the government. We have corruption and we are spending a lot of money to do on developing facilities and stadiums for the World Cup, but we don't have enough money for the basic things for usWe need investments in heath, education, safety and many others areas.

I'm glad to host a lot of guests of from different countries, but I would like that we were for us to be in a better situation here. I don't know if we will have good terms in will have adequate airports, accomodation and transport. I'm also concerned about the safety of people during the World Cup. The people in Brazil have all the reasons to claim your rights and maybe we will have some manifestations in the World Cup. [this sentence doesn't really make sense]

I feel really sad about that, but I must say that we are not prepared for this event. I just hope that everything gonna going to be alright and I will try to enjoy this time, but like a other Brazilians, I can't close my eyes and agree with ignore the wrong things that are happening.

1

I'm a Brazilian (1) and everybody knows that we are addicted (in) to (2) football (3).
It's a national passion and it is like a religion for us. We need to watch (4) every match, we cheer, and we can cry or celebrate for everything  (about the soccer ) (5).

Well, of course that many Brazilians are looking forward to <s>to</s> the next World Cup. We will host this big event. But it's not so simple, we are in a bad (with the government) political and economical situation. We have corruption and we are spending a lot of money on  (6)(to) the World Cup preparation (7), but we don't have enough money for the basic things for us: (we need )/ such are investments in heath, education, safety and many others areas.

I'm glad to host a lot of guests from (8) (of)  different countries, but I would like that we are (9) were in a better situation here. I don't know if we will have good situation (10) terms at (11)( in) airports, with the (12) accomodations, transports and safety. The people in Brazil have all the reasons to claim your rights and maybe we will have some manifestations during (13) (in) the World Cup because of that (14).

I feel really sad about that, but I must say that we are not prepared for this event. I just hope that everything  going to (15) (gonna)  be right and  I will  (16) try to enjoy this time, but as (17) like a Brazilian I can't close my eyes and agree with the wrong things that are (18) happening.

Bianca. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I totally agree with you. Good luck for all the people of your country.